Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Wiley - WTF !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Care to be a bit more specific? Or indeed just a tiny wee bit specific?

I was joking about the gig but WILEY played a couple of tracks before Kuipers testimonial against READING at the AMEX in 2011 or something - surprised nobody mentioned it already. Braaaaap.(it was terrible)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
See. I am wasted on you lot! All of the thumbs up I get for dad jokes and yet I was so pleased with my circumcision joke that the Jews made him take a bit off of his Willey to make him a Wiley - hence his annoyance. You can always rely on NSC to bring you down a peg or ten. :D I know there is a superfluous e in Willey but even so.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
See. I am wasted on you lot! All of the thumbs up I get for dad jokes and yet I was so pleased with my circumcision joke that the Jews made him take a bit off of his Willey to make him a Wiley - hence his annoyance. You can always rely on NSC to bring you down a peg or ten. :D I know there is a superfluous e in Willey but even so.

It's clearly no skin off his nose.

(I liked your post, DS. You'd clearly put a lot of thought in. :kiss:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

If you have to come back on and explain your joke, then rest assured that NSC is laughing AT you, not WITH you :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If you have to come back on and explain your joke, then rest assured that NSC is laughing AT you, not WITH you :lolol:

Trust me - I got that! I was bemoaning the other week that the jokes I think are great always bomb! There is a reason I fix computers and don't do Stand Up.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Bang goes her Radio 2 gig.

Yeah - could never make my mind up about her but I suppose I'd stand her a half of Fosters if push came to shove.......

FEE992E6-B256-4DF4-84BA-3AABE854AA73.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here