Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan were lucky

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Assuming you are a Brighton Fan, you couldn't have been at the game. They were a complete side against us. one of the best sides I have seen play at the Amex since it opened. In fact I would go as far as saying it was one of the best games I have seen at the Amex, as we played very well too.

I was there otherwise I wouldn't have been able to voice an opinion. I don't get to many games because of where I live but I try and see 3 or four games a season and a least one visit back to Sussex for a home match. My view was Brighton were the dominant side, had most of the possession and were hit by two defensive mistakes. Other than that Wigan contributed very little attacking threat though played their containment game very well and took the two chances clinically. I can't recall sitting there thinking bloody hell these are good all I recall is walking away feeling like we had had our pockets picked

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Assuming you are a Brighton Fan, you couldn't have been at the game. They were a complete side against us. one of the best sides I have seen play at the Amex since it opened. In fact I would go as far as saying it was one of the best games I have seen at the Amex, as we played very well too.

Disagree, I wouldn't call them a complete side on that performance. apart from their goals,how much did they actually create?

Even Rosler said we battered them.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I was there otherwise I wouldn't have been able to voice an opinion. I don't get to many games because of where I live but I try and see 3 or four games a season and a least one visit back to Sussex for a home match. My view was Brighton were the dominant side, had most of the possession and were hit by two defensive mistakes. Other than that Wigan contributed very little attacking threat though played their containment game very well and took the two chances clinically. I can't recall sitting there thinking bloody hell these are good all I recall is walking away feeling like we had had our pockets picked

That's pretty much how I saw it too.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Glad Ayling scored he was a right **** when we played yoevil giving it the finger up the rectum hope he gets a load of shit at oue place with a name like that!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Glad Ayling scored he was a right **** when we played yoevil giving it the finger up the rectum hope he gets a load of shit at oue place with a name like that!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just watched the goals. Yeovil's defending was shocking. Two excellent goals from Miller though.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My take on the game as well....we have played badly in some games and won...v Wigan we were superb....and lost...the ups and downs of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here