Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wigan vs derby

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Put me in team Badger. He's spot on in every respect, including the bit about Mark Hughes.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We will indeed see what happens to Martinez at Everton. I'm not trying to suggest I think he's brilliant, just that I don't really hold a relegation with Wigan of all teams against him, especially after three years of keeping them up.

As for the bit I've quoted, I feel you're bending the facts to suit your argument. The reason these players haven't played in the Championship before is because they've all been playing in the EPL (apart from Powell, who Man United paid £4m for)!

Time will tell us who is who, as the song lyric goes. I find him smarmy and aloof, but we'll see.

And I feel what you originally said was unjustifiable. Powell especially is a reach, but so far he has only played on League 2. What Man Utd paid is an idication of quality ( and he will be a Premier League player before too much longer), but doesn't make him established. Fortune is a carthorse who sat on a contract at West Brom. Carson is hilarious in general.

EPL, as a phrase, is about as repugnant as Coyle in shorts and knee high socks. Just to add.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here