Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan v Yeovil; Sheff Wed :) v QPR...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If QPR don't go up this season they really are in serious trouble - they are within our grasp now if they lose tonight it's only 7 points and we have our game in hand, a few games ago weren't they like 10(15) points clear of us?

Bet Wigan beat Yeovil 1-0 or something with a goal off someone's backside. :annoyed:

Edited for accuracy.

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If QPR don't go up this season they really are in serious trouble - they are within our grasp now if they lose tonight it's only 4 points and we have our game in hand, a few games ago weren't they like 10 points clear of us?

Bet Wigan beat Yeovil 1-0 or something with a goal off someone's backside. :annoyed:

They were about 15 ahead of us in jan.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
If QPR don't go up this season they really are in serious trouble - they are within our grasp now if they lose tonight it's only 4 points and we have our game in hand, a few games ago weren't they like 10 points clear of us?

Just to clarify - they are 7 points ahead of us currently. If we win our game in hand it becomes 4.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

We'll be four points off them if we win on sat and they lose tonight and sat.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wigan have some quality, but overall they were poor when they won at the Amex, the most one sided loss I've ever seen. I think we ended up playing 2-4-4!
If Yeovil can keep a clean sheet to half time, they might get a result.

I'm not having that.
I thought Wigan were strong, professional and incredibly well disciplined.
All of which will see them through this division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here