Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan away

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will it be POTG for a tenner too?

Hopefully that is the price for U21s and OAPs , adults are priced at £15. There isn't anything on Wigan's official website saying they cost more on the day but there should be more info when its getting nearer to the game. They've sent 2,000 tickets , the maximum away allocation is set at 4,000.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Hopefully that is the price for U21s and OAPs , adults are priced at £15. There isn't anything on Wigan's official website saying they cost more on the day but there should be more info when its getting nearer to the game. They've sent 2,000 tickets , the maximum away allocation is set at 4,000.

Good news - tickets ARE now on General Sale!

Just bought mine.

I’ve no idea when they relented, just mighty relieved!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's an easy journey. Direct trains to Wigan from London Euston. Has the potential for a good away day. However, it'll either be p1ssing it down or freezing up there.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's an easy journey. Direct trains to Wigan from London Euston. Has the potential for a good away day. However, it'll either be p1ssing it down or freezing up there.

Just so expensive, especially when compared to Birmingham and its a quite a bit more than Doncaster

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I got my Wigan tickets via Tickets for Troops; £3.50 for a pair. Usually, football tickets are for home supporters only so a big 'Well done' to Wigan for making away tickets available.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cheap route would probably be London Midland to Birmingham and then Cross Country from there up to Wigan.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We did it for £25 return from London, granted we are in Wigan before 0930, but it was still cheap.

That's a really good price

Cheap route would probably be London Midland to Birmingham and then Cross Country from there up to Wigan.

Looked at that but the connection times are so tight its too bigger risk when you are forced to catch the right trains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here