Attachments

• 2016-10-22 (11).png
    2016-10-22 (11).png
    13.1 KB · Views: 590

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Skalak, Knockaert, Murphy and March competing for places... There's worse problems to have.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And I bet Dale Stephens is feeling over the moon at HIS club at the moment, too.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
That's because we had...................Bruno SALTor.

Yes! It makes so much sense. I cried into my hands at the final whistle and am crystallizing the tear-salt right now to rub into my japs-eye later to fully celebrate a classic Hughton mugging off of Weeeegan. YEEARRAOOOOUCH. Hughton's salt is caustic.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm gobsmacked that Hoops was refereering, didn't give a penalty against us, and booked a Wigan player for diving.

Maybe it's because we have a Bournemouth player on loan? :wink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you mean the one Baldock put into the side netting, then yes we didn't
Er, really? I thought the commentators said we had a goal ruled offside?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fans that went, were we lucky ???

What went wrong first half???

Thank god for Stephens. :clap2:
We deserved to win it at the end but the first half was very poor. As bad as Preston away last season. I can't explain why but we could hardly string a pass. Wigan were bad too though.

The substitutions changed everything and we were good value after that. A ref who gave us the rub of the green helped too.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just back, I hate the M6.

Probably didn't deserve to win today, we were lucky Wigan couldn't finish. But a wins a win

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We deserved to win it at the end but the first half was very poor. As bad as Preston away last season. I can't explain why but we could hardly string a pass. Wigan were bad too though.

The substitutions changed everything and we were good value after that. A ref who gave us the rub of the green helped too.

It's probably me - Preston was the last away game I went to before today......

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Tbh I thought we looked more comfy after scoring than we had at any other stage of the game. When we had that goal we played better.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
First half they knocked it about creating a couple of chances, the scramble being given offside. Baldock should have done better with his chance. I felt. Knocky was poor, although I felt the bloke certainly dived to get that free kick right in front of us, never a foul.
2nd was better territoriality even if the quality was missing, and being right in line with that post both DS and the crowd knew it was in as soon has he placed the kick. Glorious finish, long day but good fun.
Will need more v Norwich obviously.
Bloke in the brown jumper with a drum even gave our fans a rhythm to sing with at one point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here