Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 22389

Not been our season has it. Technical problems on the pitch and BBC Sussex always goes the same way somewhere in the match.
You would think some of these players would show some sodding spirit, they obviously don't want a contract next season.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Stockdale is responsible yet again. He knows we can't score goals so that means he has a duty not to let any in. END OF. I don't hold with this 'you can't fault the keeper' nonsense. He's allowed to use his hands for goodness sake so he has a massive advantage. He can't keep relying on the outfield players to score every 4 or 5 games given they are barely on a living wage!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Stockdale is responsible yet again. He knows we can't score goals so that means he has a duty not to let any in. END OF. I don't hold with this 'you can't fault the keeper' nonsense. He's allowed to use his hands for goodness sake so he has a massive advantage. He can't keep relying on the outfield players to score every 4 or 5 games given they are barely on a living wage!

You must remember that Stockdale is beyond criticism on here

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Read every post in this thread by him it's all the same, it's pathetic. Hughton has had his hands tied from the start, we've been shit all season and our squad isn't good enough - heck get Mourinho in we'd still be where we are because simply we are a poor team who got rid of all of our best players and replaced them with average ones

Sorry, that is nonsense. The squad may well be poor but there has been absolutely no improvement since Hughton joined. If he was the good manager we all expected him to be there'd at least be a glimmer of hope that we are improving. I haven't seen that.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Ex pro Butters says differently as the header was from 7 yards out and no way should he have come for it.

Great save Stockdale from another Greer mistake!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here