Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
yes
I don't think we will be keeping any of the loanees that are on the subs bench(Carayol or Best)

I would like to see more of Carayol - he has something about him and is clearly not fit. Best, definitely not!

I like the look of that side - all 3 of the midfielders can hold and push forward - I think Holla will start higher up as he is the one most likely to pick a pass for CMS, but they can rotate as required.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I would like to see more of Carayol - he has something about him and is clearly not fit. Best, definitely not!

I like the look of that side - all 3 of the midfielders can hold and push forward - I think Holla will start higher up as he is the one most likely to pick a pass for CMS, but they can rotate as required.

me too, maybe we can have him here pre-season with a view to signing and of coarse he will be fully fit
although March will be back by then as well ..................................and maybe also Tex
who knows, but this summer will be very interesting

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
me too, maybe we can have him here pre-season with a view to signing and of coarse he will be fully fit
although March will be back by then as well ..................................and maybe also Tex
who knows, but this summer will be very interesting

Indeed. But as our attacking players seem to get badly injured regularly, we need all of those plus about 10 more!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh yes :facepalm:. Gives me an hour to phone her first.

An unnamed celebrity who reads NSC has already tipped her off and the mobile is now at the bottom of the swimming pool :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here