Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wife Washed my Season Ticket

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The turnstiles for WSU are different sides depending on which entrance you use. Caught me out for the first few games the first season, then I moved house so now come in from the station instead of the car park and get it wrong. The installers who did the south entrance turnstiles were obviously left handed.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Am I the only idiot who almost always goes the wrong side of the gate having scanned my ticket when entering the Amex?

Everyone has been doing it! They've even put handy arrows pointing to which side you go in to help us all now!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This is OBVIUSLY a secret message from your wife to SPEND more time with her. This will only end in tears..,

Am I the only idiot who almost always goes the wrong side of the gate having scanned my ticket when entering the Amex?

Yes. You also sound like the sort of idiot who would print out the email and try to use that as the "print your own ticket" rather than print the attachment. What sort of plonker would do that?:whistle:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The turnstiles for WSU are different sides depending on which entrance you use. Caught me out for the first few games the first season, then I moved house so now come in from the station instead of the car park and get it wrong. The installers who did the south entrance turnstiles were obviously left handed.

That's a bit extreme, isn't it? Moving house so that you don't look like a JCL when entering the Amex?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
That's a bit extreme, isn't it? Moving house so that you don't look like a JCL when entering the Amex?

:lolol:
Still wanted free transport included so I moved when they stopped the R shuttle buses on match days so I moved to Burgess Hill to use the trains :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here