Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wi-fi

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Has anyone got this to work either against Doncaster or Gillingha?. Not having 3G on my Ipod I am relying on this to get my fix of half time scores.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
1901 only, isn't it.

I'll have to get the password from my 1901 mate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Has anyone got this to work either against Doncaster or Gillingha?. Not having 3G on my Ipod I am relying on this to get my fix of half time scores.

Have you not noticed the two 20ft LCD screens in the stadium ? They're on the walls of the stands behind the two goals.

The half time scores are published on those.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I found an unlocked WiFi network against Gillingham simply called "Free WiFi". Never connected to it. Could only find it from the second kiosk in from the entrance in WSU.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Free WiFi was there at the Spurs game but never connected.

There were two or three others in the North but all needed passwords.

I questioned this earlier in the month but it seems to be a change from the original plan of free for all to passworded for the posh lot only.

Still I can imagine it would be as slow as hell with 1,000's all trying to gain access at the same time at half time and full time

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey, I'll have to keep a keen eye out for them on Saturday. They sound pretty smart!

Indeed they are.
I just noticed one out of the corner of my eye at the Gills game, then turned my head slightly to the left and lo and behold, there was another one that side as well.

Extraordinairy.

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Have you not noticed the two 20ft LCD screens in the stadium ? They're on the walls of the stands behind the two goals.

The half time scores are published on those.

Against Doncaster I'm pretty sure they only did the Championship?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I heard that many 'signals' have been blocked from around the stadium... which makes sense as to why at each game so far it's taken 20 mins plus to send a text... and a miracle to get online

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here