Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Zaha's not playing for Man U

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Winifred going to be permanently shipped out in the summer ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Is Winifred going to be permanently shipped out in the summer ?

If the stories are true about Zaha and Moyes daughter and if Moyes keeps his job, then young Zaha could be in for a rough ride for the next 5 years.
His comments yesterday seemed to spell this out to Zaha.

"Moyes denied reports of a row between him and the youngster but has stressed in no uncertain terms that Zaha's obligations are to United"

I wonder if 5 years in Man U reserves is what Zaha dreamed of?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If the stories are true about Zaha and Moyes daughter and if Moyes keeps his job, then young Zaha could be in for a rough ride for the next 5 years.
His comments yesterday seemed to spell this out to Zaha.

what comments? as amusing as it is that he's gone nowhere for the season, if you take article you linked at face value, Zaha is not being loaned as they see him as cover for others. freezing him out would be one thing, it wouldnt pretty daft to prevent him leaving on account of a flirtation with your daughter, shirley you'd be ushering him away.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
what comments? as amusing as it is that he's gone nowhere for the season, if you take article you linked at face value, Zaha is not being loaned as they see him as cover for others. freezing him out would be one thing, it wouldnt pretty daft to prevent him leaving on account of a flirtation with your daughter, shirley you'd be ushering him away.

Well the fact that they are reported to have a heated row which Zaha and his advisors stormed out of, does not give me the impression all is well between them. As for ushering him away, it could be more a case of I will keep here giving him no chance to play and therefore stop his England ambitions. Ambitions that Zaha has publicly stated that if he could get first team football somewhere, he thought he stood a chance of forcing himself into the world cup squad. Could this be a little bit of payback from Moyes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here