• I had other arrangements tonight

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Match day experience is not good enough

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I usually work tuesday evenings which curtails most midweek matches. On this occasion I was free, but I still can't afford to go.

I'm not a fan because of this, apparently.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That 'shite' got three points ..no doubt u would have been moaning if we had played superbly and lost
What ridiculous comment.

Wigan's goalkeeper Carson could have set up an XBox and played on it for at least the last 45 minutes-that's how shite we were. If you are happy with that because we got three points then I'm happy for you.

I hate it when The Albion lose. It pisses me off. I also hate it when we play like we did last night-forget the very welcome 3 points, that performance showed me that we have regressed so far since reaching the playoffs in May. Still, you be happy with three points, you might not see 3 more for a while.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Live 300 miles away ;)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What ridiculous comment.

Wigan's goalkeeper Carson could have set up an XBox and played on it for at least the last 45 minutes-that's how shite we were. If you are happy with that because we got three points then I'm happy for you.

I hate it when The Albion lose. It pisses me off. I also hate it when we play like we did last night-forget the very welcome 3 points, that performance showed me that we have regressed so far since reaching the playoffs in May. Still, you be happy with three points, you might not see 3 more for a while.

Did i say i was happy with the performance? ..yes i am happy with three points...we will just have to differ with the rest and carry on supporting the Albion

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Did i say i was happy with the performance? For me three points was all that mattered last night ..we have played much much better ...saturday? And yet lost ...and yet you chose to concentrate on performance.....its hardly ridiculous from me
The performance, once again, is the most significant thing about last night. If you read my comments you'll have seen that I'm happy with the points. What I'm unhappy with is way we are playing. Wigan dominated that game and let's be honest here, they were shite. At least we didn't play that flat back 9 like we did against Spurs so perhaps all is not lost.

Like I said, enjoy the three points. We have some tough games coming up and if last night's performance is repeated we are in trouble. THAT is why the performance is more important than snatching three points from a very poor side. Yes, the points are welcome. You might be happy with that, I'm not.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Did i say i was happy with the performance? ..yes i am happy with three points...we will just have to differ with the rest and carry on supporting the Albion

I'm delighted with an ugly win, although obviously would have preferred a performance like at Bournemouth....makes up a small amount for all those matches where we didn't get what we deserved.

Scoring so early seemed to discourage wing backs getting forward. As a result we looked much more solid at the back but far less inventive. That said Teixeira should have scored when he hit the bar. Had he scored, at 2-0 we might have relaxed more and played more fluent football. While the 2nd half from us was poor Walton had very little to do himself, partly because Wigan were terrible too. For Rossler to say they dominated it was farcical. They were the better of 2 poor teams in the 2nd half, but still v.poor themselves. I'd have said Lua Lua should have gone off after 60mins probably for Paddy. He was effective 1st half but predictable and ineffective 2nd. Elliot looked good, but cramped near the end. Baldock was completely isolated for long periods and long punts from Greer and Dunk were easy for the Centre Backs. Will be interesting to see how they line up Saturday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The performance, once again, is the most significant thing about last night. If you read my comments you'll have seen that I'm happy with the points. What I'm unhappy with is way we are playing. Wigan dominated that game and let's be honest here, they were shite. At least we didn't play that flat back 9 like we did against Spurs so perhaps all is not lost.

Like I said, enjoy the three points. We have some tough games coming up and if last night's performance is repeated we are in trouble. THAT is why the performance is more important than snatching three points from a very poor side. Yes, the points are welcome. You might be happy with that, I'm not.

To say that the performance was the most significant thing last night is highly debatable ....and yes I did read the whole post and yes I do know that you aren't happy and that I am with a win ...and yes I agree that we have some tough games coming up...last nights win will mean nothing if we don't repeat it on Saturday ..but for now I'll enjoy that glimmer of light

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
In the US - makes it tricky to get to the game. Hopefully back in time to be there in Saturday.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here