Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Would Anyone Want To Be A Lorry Driver?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
The Hours Are Shit, The Pay Is Crap, Listening To The Same Shit On The Radio Can Make You Suicidal. You Have To Deal With Tossers In BMWs On The Motorways And Raping Prostitutes Is Too Much Like Hard Work Trying To Avoid Capture Nowadays To Be Fun.

Are There Any Perks To The Job?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
None. It's also the most highly regulated job there is.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Working alone, travel around the country, get away from the horrors of your life for a few days. I think it's actually quite a good job, as Top Gear proved aswell, it's not as easy at it seems!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Plenty of perks.You are your own boss,smoke when you want to,looking down at birds in there cars.Much rather be on the road then stuck in an office.Times goes quicker as well.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I quite like it, I get paid quite well actually and I'm normally home indoors by lunchtime, although some of the driving you see is quite simply shocking !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the lorry driver who repeatedly rammed me in the inside lane just north of Birmingham the other day because I was only doing 70mph was clearly enjoying himself

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
f*** me what type of lorry can keep up with you at 70mph ? we're all restricted at 56 mph now !

foreign plate if that makes a difference but the first time he bumped me I was admittedly poodling along and must have made him slow down. I speeded up to get ahead of him and was def doing 70 on my speedo when he caught me up and bumped me again. Interesting experience cos otherwise I rate most lorry drivers as safer than car drivers :glare:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well it's an easy job innit. Change gear, change gear, change gear, check mirror, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Welcome back Bars

Do you think we would be in the position we are if we kept Savage and Elder as our striking partnership?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
There Ought To Be A Name For People Who Drive Slowly On Motorways.

How About Calling Them "Jade Goody" Because They Will Never Get Above 30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here