Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHY wasn't I TOLD ?

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
This is a wind up isn't it? Good try! If it isn't then you are beyond hope.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You should have gone with the rest of us to watch Plymouth play. There was space in the van for you. GREEN ARMY!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I assume this is in reaction to the comment on the "No ones there" thread or however its worded saying he was on his way :lolol:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I ended up in Holmbush shopping and would have gladly been at an empty Falmer Stadium.

wonkydog

Feb 4, 2010
Brighton
Ernest.......if this is not a wind up, then i have 2 questions for you 1. do you expect to be individually informed. 2. do you not read anything on the official club website?
Because if the answer is 1, you are clearly deluded about your own importance, if it is 2. then i suggest you do so in the future, as the rest of Suusex has been aware of this for 2months after the club announced it on the website.

OF COURSE>>>>YOU COULD ALSO BE EXTREMELY STUPID..

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Ernest.......if this is not a wind up, then i have 2 questions for you 1. do you expect to be individually informed. 2. do you not read anything on the official club website?
Because if the answer is 1, you are clearly deluded about your own importance, if it is 2. then i suggest you do so in the future, as the rest of Suusex has been aware of this for 2months after the club announced it on the website.

*deep breath* He's being humorous. Treat 99% of Ernest's posts as wind-ups and you won't be too far off.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I thought the TRAIN to Falmer was a TAD quiet and there was NO queue of LICKERS to get into Dicks SO why didn't THE club tell ME we were PLAYING tomorrow ?

I wasted all afternoon ON a STUPID wild GOOSE chase just because THE club CAN'T do it's JOB.

DISGRACEFUL scenes

:rant::rant::rant:

Your Caps Lock button appears to be sticking

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

WHAT gives you THE impression THAT I am extremely STUPID ?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i was there at the Amex today, you all missed a great game, Brighton won 5-0, fanstatic team performance, Harley was awesome and scored a hat-trick, Reyes scored a 30 yard volley and to top it off Painter scored with a header. Awesome, you lot must be gutted

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton

..or EXTREMELY funny..

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I love ern! He brings a bit of fun to this forum! Top man.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It never ceases to amaze how many are caught by Ernest fishing, top bombing

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
i was there at the Amex today, you all missed a great game, Brighton won 5-0, fanstatic team performance, Harley was awesome and scored a hat-trick, Reyes scored a 30 yard volley and to top it off Painter scored with a header. Awesome, you lot must be gutted

You must have been one of those johnny leave earlys because in the 89th minute there was a mass brawl amongst all 22 players and the bench. after the police had separated the warring factions ref sent off Noone for biting the Gk ear off Reyes for "inappropriate touching" and CMS for inserting his crimpers up the centre halfs arse. Barnsley then scored 6 in the 15 minutes injury time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here