Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why was Knockaert soo cheap?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only doubt is that he is one of the players that starts off brilliantly and then fades, or he realise he has a second chance and can get a crack at the Premier League with us ?

Time will tell

I think he needs to be loved so no shitty witty knocking Knocky threads about him from you please!!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The only doubt is that he is one of the players that starts off brilliantly and then fades, or he realise he has a second chance and can get a crack at the Premier League with us ?

Time will tell

He did start well and then fade, he had a spell on the touchline and he has come back stronger. Leicester fans warned that he is brilliant, but can be hot and cold.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Knocky and Jiri
both small and cuddly .........................................and bloody dangerous

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He did start well and then fade, he had a spell on the touchline and he has come back stronger. Leicester fans warned that he is brilliant, but can be hot and cold.

He's been consistently brilliant at the Amex and much quieter away, which is probably why he was benched for Brum and Forest. Would be surprised to see him dropped from here on in though.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He's been consistently brilliant at the Amex and much quieter away, which is probably why he was benched for Brum and Forest. Would be surprised to see him dropped from here on in though.

I would include Wednesday at home as a particularly poor performance of his. But I agree, he must start the last three, he is on fire.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I would include Wednesday at home as a particularly poor performance of his. But I agree, he must start the last three, he is on fire.

Wednesday at home was the worst game of the season for everyone. Gusts of rain and utter boredom. But Knockaert (given his initials why didn't he choose number 47?) and Skalak both must start if fit.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Absolutely yes.

Solly had as much potential to be as good as Knockaert but AK drifts past players with ease and has more strings to his bow than Solly.

Hope Solly recovers fully but expect it will take him half of next season to get back to his best too.

IMO, Solly March has just as much potential if not more being the younger. Take nothing away from AK, but let's not forget how good Solly March was just before his injury.

Have we ever had such a rich choice of wingers?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
IMO, Solly March has just as much potential if not more being the younger. Take nothing away from AK, but let's not forget how good Solly March was just before his injury.

Have we ever had such a rich choice of wingers
?

Certainly not in my lifetime!
LuaLua was on fire at the start of the season.
March took up the mantle from the Cardiff home game up to his unfortunate injury.
Murphy started having a bigger impact on games at the start of the new year.
And now Knockaert and Skalak, our current first choice wingers... are both on fire!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is he better than Solly March?
The timing of that injury was a real bugger, Solly was beginning to have the confidence to trust his ability and take a chance. He's always produced sporadic bursts of genius, those shots that break the net seemingly from nowhere. The increased game time meant that he could try these things without the fear of being dropped for mucking it up.

Knockaert has no such confidence issues as far as I can tell. He knows he's good and is probably the more rounded player for it. Solly might overtake him in time, but at the moment Knocky is the man.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Knockaert lost his Leicester place to this bloke, didn't he?

mahrez-4-3-lc7481-254280-2656314_478x359.png

(It's not that Anthony turned crap for them)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
But he's proven in England. Was 1 of the best players in the Championship last time and has not even reached his peak yet.

As was Bridcutt. I was surprised when he proved to be such a lightweight in the PL. perhaps Leicester decided that knocky was in the same vein?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here