Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why this season won't be my first / last season ticket

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hi

I'd just like to inform you that this season won't be my first or last as a STH.

I'm in the wrong ****ing country and got no money.

Though it should be said that I met my friend A (full name would be irresponsible) last week. She told me she lived and studied in Brighton during the promotion season. Other than wanting to **** Marcus Allbäck, she had little interest in football, but found the atmosphere remarkable and wants to go to a game there with me.

I told her that a block named Tom Hark Preston Park had told me he would offer a space for me if I came to England. She did not know who Tom Hark Preston Park was. I showed her North Stand Chat and told her it was a football forum and she looked at the headlines and then looked a bit bemused. So she looked at me and said 'you spend hours on this?', 'you seem to talk about all kinds of stuff". I told her about Graham Potter. She was not afraid nor offended. She did think he is ugly though.

She then told me she hated women's football. I said she was a gammon. She didn't know what it was and I did not explain as she was about to straddle me. Pleasant evening with an old friend.

Anyway where was I... yeah I'm not getting a season ticket. Like, I would have no major problem moving to England if the dream job showed up. Or a decent job. I mean you have a unique football culture which I understand you kind of need to try before understanding the whole thing and as people you have some kind of traits I like, probably fits me better than the French or so. At the same time you have a little big shitty paychecks and some somewhat lowkey but very very long-running political and societal decay going on kind of making me think that I don't want to find a life there and struggle. Youknow. A visit might be better for everyone rather than a full season.

So yeah, basically... **** Paul Barber.

Next up?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hi

I'd just like to inform you that this season won't be my first or last as a STH.

Though it should be said that I met my friend A (full name would be irresponsible) last week. She told me she lived and studied in Brighton during the promotion season. Other than wanting to **** Marcus Allbäck, she had little interest in football, but found the atmosphere remarkable and wants to go to a game there with me.

I told her that a block named Tom Hark Preston Park had told me he would offer a space for me if I came to England. She did not know who Tom Hark Preston Park was. I showed her North Stand Chat and told her it was a football forum and she looked at the headlines and then looked a bit bemused. So she looked at me and said 'you spend hours on this?', 'you seem to talk about all kinds of stuff". I told her about Graham Potter. She was not afraid nor offended. She did think he is ugly though.

She then told me she hated women's football. I said she was a gammon. She didn't know what it was and I did not explain as she was about to straddle me. Pleasant evening with an old friend.

Anyway where was I... yeah I'm not getting a season ticket. Like, I would have no major problem moving to England if the dream job showed up. Or a decent job. I mean you have a unique football culture which I understand you kind of need to try before understanding the whole thing and as people you have some kind of traits I like, probably fits me better than the French or so. At the same time you have a little big shitty paychecks and some somewhat lowkey but very very long-running political and societal decay going on kind of making me think that I don't want to find a life there and struggle. Youknow. A visit might be better for everyone rather than a full season.

Next up?

To be fair this is more coherent than you have been on here :p:lolol::kiss:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Carry on enjoying life Swanny and make the most of your circumstances.

I think you may find that the societal decay isn't just in the UK, but I admit the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
It's quite depressing if you care about fellow humans.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi

Next up?

var är omröstningen :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here