Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why tell opposition fans about our favourite pubs?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
...as funny as 'give em a good kick in' is , it would be pants if we went back to the old days in this respect .

To be accurate, there's a substantial NSC constituency for the idea that this is the one thing missing from modern football, and that there's no real way forward without bringing it back.

Jan 30, 2008
You might think differently if you'd have been in the pub near London Bridge Station the day we stuffed Charlton 4-0 and Millwall beat Palace by a big margin at Selhurst Park.

The joint celebrations between Millwall and Albion fans came as a big surprise to everyone who was there.

all bar one :facepalm:
regards
DR

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I've always enjoyed the encounters I've had with opposition fans pre-match (and, sometimes, post-match).
Until those recommendations end up with gangs of neanderthal fans turning up to ruin your pre match experience.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Can't see a problem with recommending good pubs, think we have moved on from the bad old days. Bit like a football 'TripAdvisor'. Think we have had fans come on here and tell us the good pubs, we went to one in Burton which was recommended by someone who came on here with some good pub suggestions. Think there are more things in life to worry about that someone being helpful and friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here