Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why so many of us not out tonight?

Jul 7, 2003
Went out with a group of friends last night instead - much more civilised.

Tonight we have enjoyed a 35 day aged longhorn fillet steak with veggies, a nice home made pudding and a bottle of red wine. Just about to finish off the Baileys Chocolate Luxe which has proved very popular this Christmas.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The only person I have any interest in being out with is hundreds of miles away, so basically sod all point.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Wife working and have only just picked her up. Will sit and watch Jools Holland, open a bottle of shampoo, see the fireworks and then probably spend an hour on the PS3 shooting the shit out of some bad guys.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS now that stupid Irish dick, Graham Norton

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Just got into bed and have a bottle of red wine I've just started and am about to watch this. I watch anything.

[yt]shnAPc3wYbA[/yt]

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Ordered a curry, half way through a bottle of JD, and watching Californication on Netflix. Rock 'n Roll :rock: Can't be arsed to go out on NYE anymore.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Because NYE is a load of overhyped old bollocks I dont get the happiness and enjoyment on demand mentality. Dont get me wrong I like a laugh ad much as anyone but wont pretend im having a great time on a predetermined night just because its expected. Id rather just avoid it all thanks-

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Sitting here, watching the godfather on film 4.
Another year of not being arsed to do much on NYE.
Have to admit, I do kind of wish we were doing something now, but at least I'll be feel reasonably fine for the Amex tomorrow.
Happy new year in advance everyone!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Bit late now, to go out out... I'm a superstitious dyslexic, i thought it was the 13th... i wondered why i on the ITV news i saw fireworks being let off in Aus and NZ.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mrs V and me having some friends round for a curry, drinks and games. great fun, and the photo's are good for blackmail later next year.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Never been a big fan of NYE. More of a fan of going out on Xmas eve instead, much more fun and merriment to be had.

Plus, i'm not paying £10 to get in somewhere i'd usually get in for free, for no extra benefit. I understand why they do it, i just don't want to partake. Mrs Grombleton & I have had a few drinks and some nibbles and we'll watch the Hootenanny.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm just trying to GET her DRUNK before I ATTEMPT to smash her BACK doors in

Ok but in the interests of good taste no pictures on NSC please

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cost factors negate doing pubs on a biggie tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here