Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why not sing the chorus of "praise you"

JoeBHAFC

Jun 12, 2011
South West London
Sing these lyrics at a slightly faster pace, maybe with a bit of clapping aswell. Do the "Shhhhhoooouuuld" bit shorter and then repeat.

We've come a long, long way together
through the hard times and the good
I have to celebrate you Brighton
I have to praise you like I should

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Good suggestion :thumbsup:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Could never understand why we haven't adopted this. Surely the north stand ultras could get this going and then everyone would join in. Surely better than that north stand ultra song ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Sing these lyrics at a slightly faster pace, maybe with a bit of clapping aswell. Do the "Shhhhhoooouuuld" bit shorter and then repeat.

Love the song idea, but I think it would sound a million times better if sang slowly with no clapping.

Like most songs, as soon as one person starts clapping, it's beyond repair.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Always wondered why this has not been taken to the terraces, it says everything about what its been like over the years to be a Brighton fan and it's by one of the most highprofile and iconic Brighton fans ever. Good shout sir, let's get this going

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
As soon as we start clapping it speeds up by at least double...

Exactly, it amazes me how most of the general population can't keep time. Most can't even clap along to GOSBTS without speeding up, the music is playing, clap along FFS! [/rant]

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
That's great but what comes next?

Repeat x 50

I agree it needs to be sung SLOWLY and no clapping. If people start singing it then others will join in, probably needs the North stand to start it to be fair as most songs begin there.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I still can't picture how this will be turned into a chant for us, I don't think it'd sound right, although I'd be happy to be proved wrong!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still can't picture how this will be turned into a chant for us, I don't think it'd sound right, although I'd be happy to be proved wrong!!!
Don't worry someone will work it out.

Then someone else will come along and claim as there own, half an hour later.

BlueWhite

Dec 28, 2003
I read somewhere that Marseilles fans meet for rehearsals! - a few days before a game to practice chants... it would never happen in Brighton would it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here