Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why no thread on the Newcastle hooligans?

Feb 14, 2010
You really are a total bell end are you not? Well if you wanted a response to your ridiculous ramblings you got one, laughter at your stupidity. Can I listen to you every week?

I do enjoy listening to people who can only insult when they debate, it is of course a reflection on them but the more they engage then the more you know they are stretching their bran and learning to thin logically.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I was up in Newcastle last year on derby day. Never have I seen so many pissed up people both before and after the game. The sheer quantity of alcohol consumption by fans was scary. You don't need to be a genius to work out the main cause of all the fighting and bravado.

Jan 30, 2008
newcastle had one of the top firms in the country in the 70's and 80's. Going up there then apparently was a very frightening experience.

These days they resort to punching police horses. Wow, that's brave. :facepalm:
nice walk too and from the station :whistle:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I do enjoy listening to people who can only insult when they debate, it is of course a reflection on them but the more they engage then the more you know they are stretching their bran and learning to thin logically.

That's it then, Bran flakes for me, i could do with getting a bit thinner.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
dont need to Buzzer, you have done it for me.. terrible tho' these Newcastle hooligans who go around punching horses, i hope you agree. Lets hope they have to play games behind closed doors eh?

It was one hooligan and although it is shocking to see I must confess I found it amusing. I've seen enough police horses to know it will take slightly more than a windmilling Geordie to take one of those beasts out. Of course, I don't condone it and I think it only fair to let the horse have a go back.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
According to SSN we were the fifth worst club for football arrests last season at 49.

I am surprised at these stats - any explanation of when and where we might have kicked off?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
According to SSN we were the fifth worst club for football arrests last season at 49.

I am surprised at these stats - any explanation of when and where we might have kicked off?

I think a significant proportion of ours relates to one or two particular matches where the Police marched Palace past at least 3 pubs full of Brighton fans and then let Palace and Brighton fans out together. Of course, I'm not implying any link. It was all an unfortunate coincidence.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Geordies trashing their town up should get a civil award. I swear I saw Lord Rogers and Lord Foster at the front of the mob with sledgehammers

Feb 14, 2010
Is it because it was at Wembley that the Millwall fans behaviour gets more attention?

Its the other way around. Trouble at Newcastle v Sunderland would hardly have got a mention but for a brawl in the Millwall end by a a few drunken idiots. If Brighton or any other club cause trouble then it will get some press, but if Millwall do the same then the name Millwall was used for documentary and even was used in a national comedy show in the 70's and 80's. They also are a small club and that means that less press people make money out of covering their games than say a Newcastle or Liverpool. Having said that, yes they can be a nightmare but then again so can Brighton.

Feb 14, 2010

I'm surprised as well because the Albion are nowhere near as bad as they used to be or perhaps it seems that way because it was more noticeable when we were playing at smaller grounds

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't know what point you're trying to make but the only thing I will say is the lot that caused trouble on Saturday and Sunday would not last five minutes with a Millwall or Newcastle firm from the peak of hooliganism. They'd run away crying after a couple of punches taken.

You're probably pretty well meaning mate , but one of the blokes involved on Saturday at wembley is a good mate of mine , the fight was nothing to do with him originally , he got hit randomly and defended himself , as to whether he would " last five minutes" with a firm from the " peak of hooliganism " I can confidently state that he would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here