Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why men may be unfaithful. (FACT)

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
Men are genetically predisposed to seeking multiple partners as there is a primeval drive for continuation of the species.

Males cannot guarantee that after mating with a female the offspring is his. The female could have mated with any number of males over a period of time and as a result the true father could be unknown. Therefore in order to maximise the males chances of producing his offspring and maintaining his bloodline the male will be driven to mate with many females.

Women don’t have this problem, through careful selection of their mate and ensuring they mate with no-one else they can be certain who the father is and by definition they are certain they are the mother and therefore their bloodline is guaranteed.

Males recognised that in order to improve their chances of ensuring that the female mated with no-one else they began to offer shelter and protection for both the mate and the offspring which is why we now tend to live as monogamous couples. Equally females recognised that by being monogamous and making themselves appealing they will attract a partner who is both strong and fertile.

Of course, there are always those blokes who can’t keep their dick in their trousers regardless of anything else!!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Rubbish. It's because women are all SLUT FACED WHORES who WANT IT!

How come I never meet any of these women?.

How come I see on the telly all the time women putting it on a plate for men they have only just met BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME?.

I said to the wife that women like that don't really exist as that sort of stuff never happens to me and she said I'm too interested in my pint to notice

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
BarrelofFun said:
You could argue that, but we have evolved enough to form an emotional tie with a person, rather than just copulating to reproduce.

I can honestly say I have NEVER copulated to reproduce. Does that make me a renaissance man? :cool:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Slowhand said:
Men are genetically predisposed to seeking multiple partners as there is a primeval drive for continuation of the species.

Males cannot guarantee that after mating with a female the offspring is his. The female could have mated with any number of males over a period of time and as a result the true father could be unknown. Therefore in order to maximise the males chances of producing his offspring and maintaining his bloodline the male will be driven to mate with many females.

Women don’t have this problem, through careful selection of their mate and ensuring they mate with no-one else they can be certain who the father is and by definition they are certain they are the mother and therefore their bloodline is guaranteed.

Males recognised that in order to improve their chances of ensuring that the female mated with no-one else they began to offer shelter and protection for both the mate and the offspring which is why we now tend to live as monogamous couples. Equally females recognised that by being monogamous and making themselves appealing they will attract a partner who is both strong and fertile.

Of course, there are always those blokes who can’t keep their dick in their trousers regardless of anything else!!
Using this, you could well argue that what women should do is:

a) Find someone rich as anything, but thick. Live with them.
b) Shag all the interesting intelligent people they meet. Have their babies under the roof of Mr Thickie.

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
BarrelofFun said:
You could argue that, but we have evolved enough to form an emotional tie with a person, rather than just copulating to reproduce.

The emotional tie is directly proportional to the investment you have made in the relationship.

For example if you have a one night stand you have invested little and you will have limited emotions for your mate. However if you have provided more than just the physical act you will expect more back.

For example if you have provided food, shelter, companionship and nurtured the relationship you want a greater return on your investment and that desire for a return manifests itself emotionally in a desire to maintain the relationship

I am not suggesting that all men are serial adulterers, only that there are subconcious impulses which some men can't control that will result in multiple mating.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thank you Dr Slowhand.

Next week: All men subconciously want to have sex with their mothers

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
Bozza said:
This is all well and good.

But does 'Slowhand' relate to your style of masturbation?

The logical extension to my proposal is that masturbation is a waste of time and energy, a shag is better and more efficient, even if she's ugly.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
We also have the ability to make decisions not solely based on instinct. Which is partly why we are not still living in caves, wallowing in our own shit.(Looney excluded) (ALSO FACT)

Its not a cave its an Underground bunker complex.:angry:

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
Re: Re: Why men may be unfaithful. (FACT)

Duncan H said:
Using this, you could well argue that what women should do is:

a) Find someone rich as anything, but thick. Live with them.
b) Shag all the interesting intelligent people they meet. Have their babies under the roof of Mr Thickie.

You don't have to look far to find women doing just that!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Slowhand said:
The logical extension to my proposal is that masturbation is a waste of time and energy,

And the logical exstention of that is that enigma,bhaexpress and dwayne are pointless.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Slowhand said:
The logical extension to my proposal is that masturbation is a waste of time and energy, a shag is better and more efficient, even if she's ugly.

Yes but rarely do I wake up in the morning with an ugly bird in the bed. But my hand is always there, ready, willing and able. :thumbsup:

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
bailey said:
Yes but rarely do I wake up in the morning with an ugly bird in the bed. But my hand is always there, ready, willing and able. :thumbsup:

It's amazing what civilised creatures we have evolved into!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here