Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is it we always get shat on!!

ukade

Oct 7, 2003
Why is it we always get shit on as a football club. If the rumours are correct about Cullip let him go, we dont need him anymore. All the people that leave this club dissapear in to obscurity anyway.

Where is Brooker?
Where is Zamora? Is he getting first team football.

I dont hear about them anymore. You wait the next time we hear about brooker he will be in playing in the non league somewhere. It happens all the time. For example Minton thought he was better than us so decided to go to Vale, and look where he is now, playing in the non leauge. Also all the wankers and tossers that slag us off, yes Lawrenson remember where you go came from and where you went too. I hope one day we shut all these people up when we get our stadium and I hope one day we will be in premiership and everyone will finally stand up and give us the praise we deserve.

"And now I am lying here, I've had too much booze
I've been spat on and shat on and raped and abused
I know that I am dying and I wish I could beg
For some money to take me from the old main drag".

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
To be fair Bobby came on at 66mins yesterday and got an assist.

Brooker has been on the bench a couple of times.

I do take your point that players do think they are moving on and don't get any further.

Cullip rumours are just that - rumours. I really do not believe he is going anywhere.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yorkie said:
Cullip rumours are just that - rumours. I really do not believe he is going anywhere.

Agree Yorkie. He was transfer listed for 10 months not too long ago and nobody came in for him. He's good for us but I think we are his level at the moment. Mind you, if Coppout comes in for him offering silly money...........

rool

Jul 10, 2003
errrr as much as I hate the slime ball Lawrenson went on to win pretty much everything domestically and in europe with Liverpool but I get your point.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lawrenson was a different class of player to any seen at The Albion, before or since he was with us. DC is not even close to that quality.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Coppout wont offer silly money for DC .. Madjeski is a tight:censored:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Then he won't get him:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
munster monch said:
errrr as much as I hate the slime ball Lawrenson went on to win pretty much everything domestically and in europe with Liverpool but I get your point.

Nice work MM. It was nice to see Lawrenson squirm on Final Score yesterday when the anchorman (who's name always escapes me) made a comment about Preston in his direction and you could see Lawrenson's mind doing a Homer "Now I've got to make a comment in return that leaves Preston fans in no doubt about my passion for the club....but I've really no idea what division they're in and who they're playing today"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
Nice work MM. It was nice to see Lawrenson squirm on Final Score yesterday when the anchorman (who's name always escapes me) made a comment about Preston in his direction and you could see Lawrenson's mind doing a Homer "Now I've got to make a comment in return that leaves Preston fans in no doubt about my passion for the club....but I've really no idea what division they're in and who they're playing today"

Excellent! He is a twat for sure and never has anything good to say about us. Come to think about, never mentions us at all.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What I find with the Albion is that we seem to take one step forward and two back.

Just when things start to go forwards, something always happens to knock us down again.

3rd division championship - Micky leaves
2nd division championship - Taylor leaves
Win the first game in the 1st division well - pick up shed loads of injuries to key players like Zamora and Kuipers.
Get a renowned manager in - lose the next two games - one a humiliating 5-0 to the worst possible team
Get planning permission from the council 11-1 - then a public inquiry is called
Get a decent midfielder in who can create and score - nicked by Reading
Renowned manager signs a contract - Reading nick him
2000 seats could go in - a Withdean prat decides to oppose it

The only plusses that we have achieved over the last two years is that we beat QPR to get Knight, Roberts is a great keeper & we have Kuipers back from Hull after a scare

All this in just two years. :ohmy:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And then there's Rochdale...imagine following them:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here