Why is El Presidente Such a Complete and utter...................

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
be careful, you'll get banned, not allowed to start a thread about an individual

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very stupid starting a thread like this about a moderator

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
why is el presidente such a useful and valuable member of this website? I am not sure, but all i know are his posts are of an impeccable standard and are always insightful or amusing.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'd have better opinions of him if he invited me to MILF City. :rave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
psst: It is called Bredbury Hall Hotel in Stockport, you CANNOT fail to pull MILF there.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g499520-d262374-r3459658-Bredbury_Hall_Hotel-Stockport_Cheshire_England.html

Reviewed January 11, 2005 The night club is great for any single males out there...

Reviewed October 9, 2004 By 9pm, we had got changed, (do not wear jeans) and made our way to the bar which was now packed with many scantily clad women. There is an adjoining nightclub which plays cheesy music and is full of beautiful girls. The club and bar is open till 6am and I'd recommend any group of lads to get up there soon before this place becomes too popular. After spending two nights here, I'd definately go back. The birds are really friendly and forward, you should have little problems pulling here!!

Reviewed August 24, 2004 TRY IT! you will have a ball!!!

Sergei is booking there as you read this!

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My company has a Stockport office and have an account with the Bredbury. Now it all makes sense!

I recommended Bredbury Hall to bushy, when he and his mates went on a lads' weekend there, he will vouch for the women there. They are ANIMALS. The only way you will fail to pull is if you are dead, or gay, though I suspect they will simply take the latter as a challenge.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My company has a Stockport office and have an account with the Bredbury. Now it all makes sense!

I recommended Bredbury Hall to bushy, when he and his mates went on a lads' weekend there, he will vouch for the women there. They are ANIMALS. The only way you will fail to pull is if you are dead, or gay, though I suspect they will simply take the latter as a challenge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports