Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why is Dunk consistently overlooked by England?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Southgate’s limitations coming home to roost. Genuinely lucky with the draw in the World Cup. Has seriously messed up every game against decent opponents since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hardly littered with a squad of legends, so there'll be times when it doesn't work and other teams outplay us. It's fine to criticise and declare the ordinariness of a number of players, but expectation shouldn't be often high and such a performance be labelled a disgrace, i don't think, like.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If this is the best England eleven we can come up with then it adds weight to the Premier League being the worst National Development league in the world. Just unbelievable. Embarrassing. They should hand their heads in shame.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The unmotivated managed by the clueless Palace tosser

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Harry Kane is a sad sight these days. Reminds me of Rooney’s last few international games and matches for United - but in fairness Rooney was in his early 30’s, not 26!

And as said above, Southgate showing his limitations now. As we’ve all said, Michael Keane proving he should be nowhere near the team and how is Rose in ahead of Chilwell?! No Spurs player should be in the side at the moment really, they’re all completey lost. And no TAA?! Bizarre. I’m yet to be convinced by Rice at this level too.

Shocking performance tonight.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just deserts for picking players who are currently out of form for their club sides. It showed tonight

Spot on. Rose out of favour at Spurs. Kane woeful against us. Rice in a West Ham team that’s about to slide downwards faster than Eddie the Eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wow. Truly baffling. TAA and Chilwell are a couple of leagues higher than those clowns. And Keane, Rice and Mount should be nowhere near an England team either.

No need to panic because we do still have a lot of very good players, but it’s a worry that Southgate still thinks some of these names are worthy of a place. And that’s before I mention Ross ****ing Barkley.

Irrational selections by Southgate this autumn. When he got the job, he said every position was up for grabs, based on merit. No square pegs in round holes.

Keane and Rose have been awful for ages, even their own club’s fans say so. Everton and Spurs both leaking goals for fun.

GS started with a plethora of naturally wide playing midfielders - Sancho, Sterling and Mount, giving us absolutely nothing in ACM. Those three don’t control matches, it’s not their game whatsoever.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
England have finally lost a qualifying game. The world is ending.

Strewth.

Decent 'wake up call'.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
R Keane just stopped himself. Said someone needs to get hold of Rose he was utterly sssssss shocking so nearly said shite

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can’t disagree with Roy Keane’s scathing criticism of Rose,

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
7 goals in his last 5 internationals, isn't it?

You’re right, he does love a penalty.

I don’t think he’s finished or anything yet but he looks absolutely shattered and absolutely miles away from the level he was at 2/3 year ago. The comparison to Rooney is more that he’s holding the rest of the team back. We’ve got some exciting, pacey in form players who should be starting ahead of him now IMO.

I think there’s an argument for not including any Spurs or Man Utd player currently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here