Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why i would like to boot barnes in the bollocks

danpumphrey

Nov 18, 2012
he may be the worst player iv sin, they need to put seatbelts on the chairs cos i have nearly got up and ran on the pitch on a number of occasions just to boot him square in the bollocks..he has set brighton bk 50 years..without him we may have a chance at champions league football, with him bankrupst..i dnt no what hold he has over gus..rumour has it barnes is a bum sniffer. the touch n pace of an out of shape elephant and shooting skills of borat. signed brighton number 1 fan danny p

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Welcome to North Stand Chat.....you have to understand that Barnes is a marmite player: you either love him or hate him.

And I love him :thumbsup:

he may be the worst player iv sin, they need to put seatbelts on the chairs cos i have nearly got up and ran on the pitch on a number of occasions just to boot him square in the bollocks..he has set brighton bk 50 years..without him we may have a chance at champions league football, with him bankrupst..i dnt no what hold he has over gus..rumour has it barnes is a bum sniffer. the touch n pace of an out of shape elephant and shooting skills of borat. signed brighton number 1 fan danny p

this (especially the bit about champions league football)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

0.1/10

Actually, I really hope, with English like that, that you support the boys up the road (let's face it, you have all the credentials),

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
0.1/10

Actually, I really hope, with English like that, that you support the boys up the road (let's face it, you have all the credentials),

I bet our Palace supporting troll here has been going and telling all his friend(s) (all imaginary) how funny he is for starting this thread

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Quite a good parody of some of the posters on here.

danpumphrey

Nov 18, 2012
id send that twat to palace on a bus..hes fuckin dreadful, u must be one of the the idiots down there that cnt say anything bad about the team or its players..the geezer is a pair of clown shoes as are u ya jerry

kateean2

Nov 13, 2012
I love this review I really love it.
smile.jpg

sad.jpg

danpumphrey

Nov 18, 2012
i knew theres some1 else out that that HATES him as much as me lol my mate dave is head scout at the albion..he watched barnes take 56 shots at goal in training and miss the fuckin lot. he should be pullin a cart cos he is a fuckin donkey. watch with ur own eyes tom what a toilet brush he is..get down nice and early, there are a few of us picketing at the game to him dropped. he is bringing this club and this once great city down. drug rates have risen over 40% on the weekends he starts..u cnt argue with them proven facts!!! danny p. over n out

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
i knew theres some1 else out that that HATES him as much as me lol my mate dave is head scout at the albion..he watched barnes take 56 shots at goal in training and miss the fuckin lot. he should be pullin a cart cos he is a fuckin donkey. watch with ur own eyes tom what a toilet brush he is..get down nice and early, there are a few of us picketing at the game to him dropped. he is bringing this club and this once great city down. drug rates have risen over 40% on the weekends he starts..u cnt argue with them proven facts!!! danny p. over n out

Im guessing drug rates go up as you must take a hell of a lot to come up with stuff like that. Go ahead and "picket at the game", i mean i cant see any problems at all :thumbsup:

Oh and 0.1/10 - statistics are needed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here