Why have the white British left London ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Of course I know where they are. To be honest I think your just pretending to know what your on about for the sake of it. I always pass through Pollards hill on the way to Colliers Wood and my girlfriends sister lives in Phipps Bridge, on the estate actually.
Why tf are you going to Colliers Wood?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I live in London overspill called Essex and TO A ONE the london emigrants cite immigration as the main factor behind their departure.

They also cite the same thing in relation to :

The rise in crime
The lack of employment
The slump in education standards
The demise of the church
The prevalence of drug use
The funny smell.

They are, broadly speaking, wrong on almost all counts and they are, broadly speaking, ignorant racists who left the smoke because they could afford a better life in the countryside with their fellow racists and gobshites and now choose to invent an alternative reason.

God I hate this county.

Churches are booming in immigrant areas. Poles keep the Catholic church going in this country, darkies with baptist bilge and chinky/Korean nutters with some other weird moonie-type, mumbo jumbo. You always know you're in a darky area on the tube as some nutter'll get on and open up a bible. Theism thrives in areas of social deprivation and low education. They need a psychological crutch to get them through another day of living in East or South London. In the afterlife there'll be loads of virgins waiting (though they never specify what gender they are, so they have to keep their fingers crossed).

btw Essex is an East London overspill, not a London overspill. Surrey is a London overspill. There's a world of difference between Essex and Surrey but please don't tell your Essex homeys as we don't want that chavtastic mob over in our neck of the woods.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Of course I know where they are. To be honest I think your just pretending to know what your on about for the sake of it. I always pass through Pollards hill on the way to Colliers Wood and my girlfriends sister lives in Phipps Bridge, on the estate actually.

Phipps Bridge is one of those estates where residents aren't quite sure how they're related to immediate family members isn't it?

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fuzzy Wuzzy's are what Brits used to call Indians, not black people.

No no no..the Brits used to call the Indians "pakis" black people were sootys or nig nogs.

Tsk. Young people today dont know their coons from their wogs. I blame the teachers.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I have not read past page 11 as it all got a bit boring.
Not only do we have Bushy, we now have someone called Jello who is a self proclaimed expert on London, Having lived in Raynes Park for 15 years. That really is the countryside.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Edit**

Jelly and Bushy hold be very happy together. Raynes park and Mitcham are the only two parts of London as it turns out

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Edit**

Jelly and Bushy hold be very happy together. Raynes park and Mitcham are the only two parts of London as it turns out
You also have fred binney who contradicts what you say, for your guide i was born and lived in tooting ,ive also lived in streatham, battersea, edgware and hounslow, i ve also lived in plaistow for 5 years , out of those edgware and hounslow would be classed as suburban, a bit like the seething ghetto you live in now , oh , sorry , no you dont , you live somewhere nice and peaceful, 15 minutes out of the borough of lewisham, probably beckenham or somewhere, and you have the front to c*nt me off for moving to haywards heath...........you f***ing wannabe :wanker:

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
West Wimbledon actually, EDS. It's a younger, more cutting edge High Salvington. Ollie Reid's son drinks in one of the nearby boozers and Muhammed Ali visited a chinky there. Aside from that nothing has ever happened in Raynes Park but it's near Richmond Park, Wimbledon Village, Twickers, Walton Heath GC and the M25 and somehwere called central London. Also lived in Turnpike Lane (!) (good for kebab houses) for 5 weeks, Camberwell (!) for 4 months, Brixton (for 5 months, fun while it lasted) and Putney (because I can afford to, so fc*k you chavmeister) for 18 months.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Why did you grace us with your presence Butterball? Sealing a multi-billion pound deal in the City with a client? Nodded off on the train to Haywards Heath? On a sightseeing trip to Peckham?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Tooting is very middle class these days. Didn't have any preconceptions really, but I was impressed by the quality of the property when I house hunted down there a few years ago.

You only really know an area when you live there for years. I lived in Clapham for years. Generally got bored of it and the council's apparent policy to turn the High Street into bars. You need a mix.

It has some rough bits too. OK, there are worse places (I feel most unsafe in the West End) but on the borders with Stockwell and around Clapham North is definitely has its moments.

Camden is a place I wouldn't to live. Worked there for years and always wanted to get out sharpish.

I now live in Balham which is lovely. Been here for 3 years and have yet to discover anywhere I wouldn't want to go and that includes Tooting where I do a lot of shopping.

Before the pearly king and queens get on here and tell me how rough it used be, yes I know. I watched it get better over the years and in my opinion over take Clapham in terms of niceness. My perspective is over 20 years.

Never really understood why Clapham is seen as so cool anyway.

It's a cliche about London, but walk through a nice area and within a few yards you enter a dodgy one. As far as extremes go I'd plump for Stockwell.

If you just past through you would never know, but off the main round there are some extremely expensive and desirable properties.

Same as Phipps Bridge as mentioned above. Not far from there is a very middle class garden centre next to Morden Hall.

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You also have fred binney who contradicts what you say, for your guide i was born and lived in tooting ,ive also lived in streatham, battersea, edgware and hounslow, i ve also lived in plaistow for 5 years , out of those edgware and hounslow would be classed as suburban, a bit like the seething ghetto you live in now , oh , sorry , no you dont , you live somewhere nice and peaceful, 15 minutes out of the borough of lewisham, probably beckenham or somewhere, and you have the front to c*nt me off for moving to haywards heath...........you f***ing wannabe :wanker:

I lived in Lee, Then Peckham and Sydenham. A few years ago I moved out to Bromley. Because I can afford to and its quieter. Why did you move to Haywards Heath? are the hookers cheaper?
You know your a C*nt, I know your a Cu*t, the whole of Nsc Knows your a c*nt so I would call that pretty conclusive proof that your a nothing but a C*nt. You are calling me a wannabee, what exactly is it I want to be? a Londoner? As for Fred Binney I wouldnt mind betting that is another account of yours as you both seem to talk Bollocks. You are a no mark who wants to be accepted and be a part of something but....London does not want you, Brighton does not want you, NSC does not seem to want you, I bet Haywards Heath does not want you, have you thought of emigrating

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
What has he said? I forget what which cretin said what on this bb.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
West Wimbledon actually. It's a younger, more cutting edge High Salvington. Ollie Reid's son drinks in one of the nearby boozers and Muhammed Ali visited a chinky there. Aside from that nothing has ever happened in Raynes Park but it's near Richmond Park, Wimbledon Village, Twickers, Walton Heath GC and the M25 and somehwere called central London. Also lived in Turnpike Lane (!) (good for kebab houses) for 5 weeks, Camberwell (!) for 4 months, Brixton (for 5 months, fun while it lasted) and Putney (because I can afford to, so fc*k you chavmeister) for 18 months.

I know where Raynes park is as my stepdaughter goes to the school, But C*ntchops will tell you im lying.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Whereabouts? My cousin lives in the nice part of Bromley. So you've achieved the heady heights of 'working' (in the loosest sense of the term) in the public sector then? You go out drinking in Lewisham in your spare time? blimey, nowt as weird as folk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports