Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Wow. You are clever!

I can speak another language too.

Fair dinkum cobber you are a galah!

Can you do cockerneeee rhyming slang too?
Du bist ein dumkopf. I'm not gonna start on australians, I'll be here all afternoon.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Come and live here at least people are open about their racism and don't try to excuse it away.

Funny though I did notice lots of brown people down at the. Beach/cafe/swimming pool this evening. Still we all managed to get on okay.

Although one did ask what I so for a living.......I think he wanted to steal my job.......... So i told him i was a dole scrounger!

Where do you live? North Lancing?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Can I stay at yours then?

Hang on...that would make me a f***ing immigrant and I'd have to look down my nose at myself.

I grew up in Steyning (on the private estate, not the Shooting Fields), so I'm a bit posh (as I went to a fee-paying school too). A black bloke and his white wife were going to move next door to us, (my dad was the agent on the deal). When it became known that a fuzzy wuzzy was moving in, my mum was chatting to someone in the street and the issue was raised by the other woman. She said 'Did you know there's a black bloke moving into no.16?' My mum said 'Yes, my husband sold the house to him'. She (and at least 1 other) never spoke to my mum again.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this has turned into a binfest between a few pissy pants boremongers.........a black bloke in steyning....!! ffs whatever next....??

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I grew up in Steyning (on the private estate, not the Shooting Fields), so I'm a bit posh (as I went to a fee-paying school too). A black bloke and his white wife were going to move next door to us, (my dad was the agent on the deal). When it became known that a fuzzy wuzzy was moving in, my mum was chatting to someone in the street and the issue was raised by the other woman. She said 'Did you know there's a black bloke moving into no.16?' My mum said 'Yes, my husband sold the house to him'. She (and at least 1 other) never spoke to my mum again.

Fuzzy Wuzzy's are what Brits used to call Indians, not black people.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've been to Mitcham. It's lovely there. The common and pond is very nice.

You're losing this big time Bushy. Just admit it.

You seem to think that you and your family are the defining essence of, and an authority on, our capital. It might surprise you to hear this, but you and your family are not. You were merely a handful of people passing through London's rich and ever changing history. Put simply, when it comes to London you are nothing. Absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. In fact all I see is an insignificant angry little man in Haywards Heath. You've come a long way Bushy.
You've been to mitcham and it's "lovely there" is it ? Now I know you're talking bollocks, most of mitcham is an ok , if slightly scruffy south london suburb that has seen better days, not by any stretch of the imagination could mitcham be described as "lovely", not by anybody, least of all a manbag carrying , effeminate ponce like you, who hyperventilates if he's more that a 100 paces from a shop selling overpriced coffee imported from colombia,you're no different to badfish , you'd back nick f***ing griffin in an argument with me, i also notice that this palace mong has conveniently given this thread a miss since he asked for someone to "chime in " who knew phipps bridge and other places he mentioned, they did, contradicted him and he hasnt been seen since.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
this thread is MASSIVE entertainment

Carry on.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You've been to mitcham and it's "lovely there" is it ? Now I know you're talking bollocks, most of mitcham is an ok , if slightly scruffy south london suburb that has seen better days, not by any stretch of the imagination could mitcham be described as "lovely", not by anybody, least of all a manbag carrying , effeminate ponce like you, who hyperventilates if he's more that a 100 paces from a shop selling overpriced coffee imported from colombia,you're no different to badfish , you'd back nick f***ing griffin in an argument with me, i also notice that this palace mong has conveniently given this thread a miss since he asked for someone to "chime in " who knew phipps bridge and other places he mentioned, they did, contradicted him and he hasnt been seen since.

Edited for being a trolling so and so.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i also notice that this palace mong has conveniently given this thread a miss since he asked for someone to "chime in " who knew phipps bridge and other places he mentioned, they did, contradicted him and he hasnt been seen since.

I also notice that you are conveniently not replying to post #161.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
effeminate ponce like you.

Just because I'm better looking, better dressed and better presented than you there is no need to start calling me names.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
overpriced coffee imported from colombia.

Colombian coffee........oooooooeeeee....yuuuuuuuk! I tend to drink Burundian single bean. A much rounder and fuller singular flavour. Colombian is quite bastardised these days; you probably have a multitude of different plantations in the mix. Whilst I like the benefits of mixing cultures in most areas of my life you can f*** right off when it comes to my coffee which needs to be as pure as pure.

Now if you don't mind, I have an egg to eat.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
wrong, its what we called the sudanese.
It's what I call darkies when there's a Daily Mail audience present as it's what Cpl Jones called them in "Dad's Army". There is, therefore, the inference that said DM audience would call them 'fuzzy wuzzies' and therefore be like Cpl Jones (a senile old fart who's deluded enough to believe that he could take on the German army in battle).

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Colombian coffee........oooooooeeeee....yuuuuuuuk! I tend to drink Burundian single bean. A much rounder and fuller singular flavour. Colombian is quite bastardised these days; you probably have a multitude of different plantations in the mix. Whilst I like the benefits of mixing cultures in most areas of my life you can f*** right off when it comes to my coffee which needs to be as pure as pure.

Now if you don't mind, I have an egg to eat.
50 eggs, shirley? 50 Eggs - Paul Newman - YouTube

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
this has turned into a binfest between a few pissy pants boremongers.........a black bloke in steyning....!! ffs whatever next....??

It's true I tell you, he was called Straw. Penfold Way. Last I heard he had moved out of Steyning, admittedly. The crucifix-burners opposite began to annoy him after a while.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I am more proud to be English than you could imagine, I just wish that we never gave away our identity in London so easily. I very rarely go to pubs and I dont know anything that is dirt cheap in London. I live on the outskirts now, a fifteen minute drive from the Lewisham borough but its very peaceful.
The fact that you don't 'know anything that's dirt cheap in London' says more about you than it does about London. Where do you live? Lots of places are 15 minutes from Lewisham?
Twenty Four Minutes From Tulse Hill - YouTube

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here