Why have the white British left London ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 22389

don't agree with this

I'm the only englishman in the village and try very hard to fit in,as a result my neighbours are friendly

if my street was full of english people i don't think i'd get the same friendliness

honestly i think french people would prefer non anti social french people as opposed to non anti social english people as neighbours

if someone wants to live amongst a load of foreigners that's fine

but there's nothing wrong with people that don't

Thank you, I'm glad someone else had said this. This has always been my argument. There is nothing wrong with saying it, and there is nothing wrong with questioning it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

D

Deleted member 22389

Firstly i was born and raised in north and east london moving to the promised land of Brighton
16 years ago from Clapton e8 (the murder mile) . Everyone knows whywhite people have left london ,its because its now a foreign city ,to say its not the immigrants fault they live in shithole areas because they have bad housing services etc is laughable ....where did these people come from again ? oh yes places with no water medicine nhs services free housing and welfare !!!!people in left wing labour controlled councils ie inner city boroughs swamped with immigrants pay the least towards local services THATS why they are shitholes ....i worked for labour run hackney council for years.Finally why is a palace fan posting on here cant palace afford forums.

Quite a few londoners have moved down this way. I ask them the same questions, why did you leave. Answers are over crowding, and they don't like the influx of immigrants. This is not because they are racist, they just now feel out of place, and feel that the area has gone down the pan. Sussex is paradise, they tell me, and I don't blame them. It's they way I feel about Luton. I feel out of place. After being there for a couple weeks I can't wait to get away again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Quite a few londoners have moved down this way. I ask them the same questions, why did you leave. Answers are over crowding, and they don't like the influx of immigrants. This is not because they are racist, they just now feel out of place, and feel that the area has gone down the pan. Sussex is paradise, they tell me, and I don't blame them. It's they way I feel about Luton. I feel out of place. After being there for a couple weeks I can't wait to get away again.

But lets be fair, people have always felt that way about Luton! :)

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011

Doublefacepalm!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So wtf is your point then? Jeezus, are you allowed out in the community unsupervised (unless you live in Worthing or Eastbourne)?

The level of humour hear may be be a little advanced for you. Stick to funny hitler Cats for now and move on when your ready.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
The level of humour hear may be be a little advanced for you. Stick to funny hitler Cats for now and move on when your ready.

Tres amusant. I've never seen that line before, obviously. Don't even try it bf.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I live in London overspill called Essex and TO A ONE the london emigrants cite immigration as the main factor behind their departure.

They also cite the same thing in relation to :

The rise in crime
The lack of employment
The slump in education standards
The demise of the church
The prevalence of drug use
The funny smell.

They are, broadly speaking, wrong on almost all counts and they are, broadly speaking, ignorant racists who left the smoke because they could afford a better life in the countryside with their fellow racists and gobshites and now choose to invent an alternative reason.

God I hate this county.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I live in London overspill called Essex and TO A ONE the london emigrants cite immigration as the main factor behind their departure.

They also cite the same thing in relation to :

The rise in crime
The lack of employment
The slump in education standards
The demise of the church
The prevalence of drug use
The funny smell.

They are, broadly speaking, wrong on almost all counts and they are, broadly speaking, ignorant racists who left the smoke because they could afford a better life in the countryside with their fellow racists and gobshites and now choose to invent an alternative reason.

God I hate this county.

Come and live here at least people are open about their racism and don't try to excuse it away.

Funny though I did notice lots of brown people down at the. Beach/cafe/swimming pool this evening. Still we all managed to get on okay.

Although one did ask what I so for a living.......I think he wanted to steal my job.......... So i told him i was a dole scrounger!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Come and live here at least people are open about their racism and don't try to excuse it away.

Funny though I did notice lots of brown people down at the. Beach/cafe/swimming pool this evening. Still we all managed to get on okay.

Although one did ask what I so for a living.......I think he wanted to steal my job.......... So i told him i was a dole scrounger!

Can I stay at yours then?

Hang on...that would make me a f***ing immigrant and I'd have to look down my nose at myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports