Why have the white British left London ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
because london is awful
back in yer box, Sussex gimp. SW London is wonderful! Brighton's ok in the summer but most of the time it's just a small town near Gatwick. Clubs, theatre, art galleries, museums, pubs, restaurants, opera, shops, footy stadia and universities are wnak in Brighton compared to London. No decent beigel shop, curry house, Polish, Columbian, Russian or Korean restaurant. Who won the Champions' League? Brighton's got a few no-mark companies that employ local college cretins with a diploma in Business Studies.
maybe its because im a londoner - YouTube
btw Capital radio is wnak.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
no,no,no brighton boy, according to eaglesdestroyseagulls , who really KNOWS london, mitcham, and phipps bridge is the "countryside" , anyone would think he's trying too hard and has never been there in his life.

I've been to Mitcham. It's lovely there. The common and pond is very nice.

You're losing this big time Bushy. Just admit it.

You seem to think that you and your family are the defining essence of, and an authority on, our capital. It might surprise you to hear this, but you and your family are not. You were merely a handful of people passing through London's rich and ever changing history. Put simply, when it comes to London you are nothing. Absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. In fact all I see is an insignificant angry little man in Haywards Heath. You've come a long way Bushy.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
yeah jello im missing the muggers rapists looters shooters pollution concrete stench overpriced everything no go areas and foreigners ................lots!
mind you chelsea represent most of that list so no wonder youre happy ........LONDON IS A TOILET anyone with a brain and can speak english leaves .

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Firstly i was born and raised in north and east london moving to the promised land of Brighton
16 years ago from Clapton e8 (the murder mile) . Everyone knows whywhite people have left london ,its because its now a foreign city ,to say its not the immigrants fault they live in shithole areas because they have bad housing services etc is laughable ....where did these people come from again ? oh yes places with no water medicine nhs services free housing and welfare !!!!people in left wing labour controlled councils ie inner city boroughs swamped with immigrants pay the least towards local services THATS why they are shitholes ....i worked for labour run hackney council for years.Finally why is a palace fan posting on here cant palace afford forums.
You're talking about North/East London. SW and Central London isn't North/East London. The furthest East I go is Brick Lane for curry houses, beigels and chola bread, or maybe Whitechapel if I want a cheap, nearly new bike. Thatcher's council house policy and subsequent house price growth until last year had a lot to do with explaining white flight (not saying that's a bad thing, it just is). I worked as a commercial and resi property research analyst for several West End consultancies so if anyone wants to argue with me, feel free to state your case and I'll happily flame you to a crisp.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
also from your post jello im guessing youre a middle class student and probably just LIVE in london .Your board name jello biafra that pathetic anarchist gives too many clues

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
also Jello if youre not a fan of Brighton why are you even on here ? wet wipe

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I've been to Mitcham. It's lovely there. The common and pond is very nice.

You're losing this big time Bushy. Just admit it.

You seem to think that you and your family are the defining essence of, and an authority on, our capital. It might surprise you to hear this, but you and your family are not. You were merely a handful of people passing through London's rich and ever changing history. Put simply, when it comes to London you are nothing. Absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. In fact all I see is an insignificant angry little man in Haywards Heath. You've come a long way Bushy.

I've lived in London for 18 years, last 15 in Raynes Park, SW20. I've never been to Mitcham. What is there there that's worth visiting? Wimbledon has a Common and pond. It's next to Richmond Park.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've lived in London for 18 years, last 15 in Raynes Park, SW20. I've never been to Mitcham. What is there there that's worth visiting? Wimbledon has a Common and pond. It's next to Richmond Park.

Only been there a few times. It's nice but it is just one of London's many open green spaces. if you live close by go, otherwise no need.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
London has loads of cheap restaurants with fantastic food. Brighton restaurants are either wnak or over-priced. East London is a toilet. Anyway, you're not from London so your opinion of London is irrelevant. The only time my car has been vandalised was when it was parked legally in North Lancing and some old biddy didn't like it because she couldn't drive properly and had to do an 18-point turn at the end of her road. I've only been assaulted twice in London. I've been assaulted 3 times outside London (admittedly, one of them was a sexual assault by a female, which I didn't mind). Personally, I'd prefer to have a beer with a European professional than a Whitehawk pleb, but that's your choice (except that you couldn't afford to buy or rent here so you're stuck with the Portslade plebs and dire nightlife). If everyone's leaving London, why's there a pad on the market for £70m?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So many people who know everything about London on the same thread on a Brighton forum. It really is very exciting for us small town hicks...........isn't it [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] :rolleyes:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
London has loads of cheap restaurants with fantastic food. Brighton restaurants are either wnak or over-priced. East London is a toilet. Anyway, you're not from London so your opinion of London is irrelevant. The only time my car has been vandalised was when it was parked legally in North Lancing and some old biddy didn't like it because she couldn't drive properly and had to do an 18-point turn at the end of her road. I've only been assaulted twice in London. I've been assaulted 3 times outside London (admittedly, one of them was a sexual assault by a female, which I didn't mind). Personally, I'd prefer to have a beer with a European professional than a Whitehawk pleb, but that's your choice (except that you couldn't afford to buy or rent here so you're stuck with the Portslade plebs and dire nightlife). If everyone's leaving London, why's there a pad on the market for £70m?

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad you like where you live......good for you! Sorry you don't like Brighton......we will get over it I am sure.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
also from your post jello im guessing youre a middle class student and probably just LIVE in london .Your board name jello biafra that pathetic anarchist gives too many clues

I've got 2 master's degrees, one's an MSc Property Investment and Finance from Cass Business School, why tf would I want to work in Brighton? Anyway, I could move anywhere in the world now as I trade forex. Maybe I'll move down to Sussex, when I'm 70, not before. Anyway, I'm an anarcho-syndicalist, not an anarchist. Check out Bukharin, he was murdered by Stalin. Lard!
Jello Biafra Lard: THE POWER OF LARD - YouTube

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011

Glad you like where you live......good for you! Sorry you don't like Brighton......we will get over it I am sure.

I do like Brighton, it's just wnak compared to London. I can see no evidence of any intelligent argument contradicting that assertion on this bb. Let me know if you find one.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I do like Brighton, it's just wnak compare to London. I can see no evidence of any intelligent argument contradicting that assertion on this bb. Let me know if you find one.

Never really liked London myself, always good for a visit but I would never like to live their. Not really an argument intelligent or otherwise but then it's really more about opinions than the cocksure posturing evident on this thread. In my opinion of course.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I've got 2 master's degrees, one's an MSc Property Investment and Finance from Cass Business School, why tf would I want to work in Brighton? Anyway, I could move anywhere in the world now as I trade forex. Maybe I'll move down to Sussex, when I'm 70, not before. Anyway, I'm an anarcho-syndicalist, not an anarchist. Check out Bukharin, he was murdered by Stalin. Lard!
Jello Biafra Lard: THE POWER OF LARD - YouTube

You are hilarious.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
One thing to note about all of those people who are keen to show their London credentials. They all seem very angry about something. Except for the Palace chap, he seems quite relaxed. Maybe he could repent his sins and move to Brighton?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
One thing to note about all of those people who are keen to show their London credentials. They all seem very angry about something. Except for the Palace chap, he seems quite relaxed. Maybe he could repent his sins and move to Brighton?
We hate Portslade, Whitehawk, Moulescoomb, Lancing plebs and jumped up Hove actually, High Salvington, Steyning and Storrington twats. What's wrong with that?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well I have learnt tonight that there is nothing good about Brighton, although our internet forum does seem to be popular with our betters from up the smoke. How lucky we are that they deign to visit us once in a while and tell us how wonderful they are........... as if we could forget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports