Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Lived in London for 25 years, love it - best city in the world. One of the best things about it these days is the fact that the moronic, bigoted white people who don't like the influx of ethnic minorities have moved out.

thats probably the most tragic post i have ever read on here.

this is what i am on about when i get sucked into these things. dont really need to say any more. I think everyone with half a brain sees the snobbery and lack of compassion and empathy in this post, while implying the poster is somehow 'better'. I am nicking this post as my sig.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thats the point, no it hasnt , certain parts of the east are/were , but most of the rest of london had a very settled population.

Rubbish. Unless you're talking about outer London?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm really , really not, he clearly has no idea whatsoever about pollards hill and phipps bridge, and sounds very much like he is trying far too hard to stress his inner city cred with his comment to narly101 about merton being the "countryside" to him.

Tip: sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say you have lost. You'll look better for it.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
it should do but i'm sure one of the brains trust will be along soon to scrutinise/pick holes in your statement.

They can say what they want to be honest, unless they actually live it then its kind of pointless. Its like me telling someone what Brighton is like because I have been there a few times.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I'm really , really not, he clearly has no idea whatsoever about pollards hill and phipps bridge, and sounds very much like he is trying far too hard to stress his inner city cred with his comment to narly101 about merton being the "countryside" to him.

Bushy is a very apt name for you, as your a bit of a CU Next Tuesday.
Phipps bridge and Pollards hill are not indicative of London areas. Put it this way, someone who has been to Brixton, Hackney, Tottenham, Stockwell, etc etc etc will say that compared to them the other two is like the country. I wish someone who had been to both would chime into this thread to be honest to shut you up.
As for my street cred lol, I could not give a monkeys. But put it this way I can walk into numerous estates whatever time of day and come out unscathed where as you would come out half naked and crying for your mum. Thats not because im a hard man or have street cred, its simply because living in London for 34 years means that I know lots of people from lots of places. Its also helps that im a nice bloke so get on with lots of people, im assuming you do not.
Seriously you remind me of a London groupie. Now its clear you do not know what your on about, your opinion is not worth a :wanker: and you are showing yourself up.

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Phipps bridge and Pollards hill are not indicative of London areas. Put it this way, someone who has been to Brixton, Hackney, Tottenham, Stockwell, etc etc etc will say that compared to them the other two is like the country. I wish someone who had been to both would chime into this thread to be honest to shut you up.
As for my street cred lol, I could not give a monkeys. But put it this way I can walk into numerous estates whatever time of day and come out unscathed where as you would come out half naked and crying for your mum. Thats not because im a hard man or have street cred, its simply because living in London for 34 years means that I know lots of people from lots of places. Its also helps that im a nice bloke so get on with lots of people, im assuming you do not.
Seriously you remind me of a London groupie. Now its clear you do not know what your on about, your opinion is not worth a :wanker: and you are showing yourself up.
I know pollards hill and phipps bridge, i also know brixton and stockwell, phipps bridge in particular is on a level with the likes of stockwell park and myatt fields estates.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What on earth are you on about ? london groupie you cock , i grew up in london .:wanker:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What on earth are you on about ? london groupie you cock , i grew up in london .:wanker:

Yet apparently you know very little about it. Are you sure you are not a born and bred Haywards Heath yokel? :D

You are getting rather shown up by a 'proper' londoner. It would of course explain your support of Chelsea. Have you ever been to Stanford Bridge?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
For me it's about getting priced out... I've lived in Fulham, Norwood, and now Kingston... If I want to take a step up the property ladder and buy a house... Never in a million years could I afford any London borough. So may have to keep moving further out.

Just to add you can't discuss London as one place. Very area can vary a lot. Fulham, chiswick etc is lovely... Norwood, new cross and Mitcham to only name area I know are places I wouldn't want to live. So makes sense to sell up and move out.

My best mate worked on Brixton market from the age of 14 and he hates London as he lived in stockwell. I lived mainly in barons court and love London. However when my mum moved to Norwood it was a big change.

Some parts of London is shit other lovely, but the lovely areas are too expensive and the shit holes no one wants to live in except the foreigners who don't know better.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ever since the french invaded, I've felt like we've been losing our culture.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yet apparently you know very little about it. Are you sure you are not a born and bred Haywards Heath yokel? :D

You are getting rather shown up by a 'proper' londoner. It would of course explain your support of Chelsea. Have you ever been to Stanford Bridge?
Yeah, course i am.He hasnt got a f***ing clue what he's on about, and you, also not having a clue, and relishing any chance you can get to have a pop at me, are lapping it up.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
For me it's about getting priced out... I've lived in Fulham, Norwood, and now Kingston... If I want to take a step up the property ladder and buy a house... Never in a million years could I afford any London borough. So may have to keep moving further out.

Just to add you can't discuss London as one place. Very area can vary a lot. Fulham, chiswick etc is lovely... Norwood, new cross and Mitcham to only name area I know are places I wouldn't want to live. So makes sense to sell up and move out.

My best mate worked on Brixton market from the age of 14 and he hates London as he lived in stockwell. I lived mainly in barons court and love London. However when my mum moved to Norwood it was a big change.

Some parts of London is shit other lovely, but the lovely areas are too expensive and the shit holes no one wants to live in except the foreigners who don't know better.

no,no,no brighton boy, according to eaglesdestroyseagulls , who really KNOWS london, mitcham, and phipps bridge is the "countryside" , anyone would think he's trying too hard and has never been there in his life.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, course i am.He hasnt got a f***ing clue what he's on about, and you, also not having a clue, and relishing any chance you can get to have a pop at me, are lapping it up.

Can't deny it Bushy it is making me laugh :D

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Firstly i was born and raised in north and east london moving to the promised land of Brighton
16 years ago from Clapton e8 (the murder mile) . Everyone knows whywhite people have left london ,its because its now a foreign city ,to say its not the immigrants fault they live in shithole areas because they have bad housing services etc is laughable ....where did these people come from again ? oh yes places with no water medicine nhs services free housing and welfare !!!!people in left wing labour controlled councils ie inner city boroughs swamped with immigrants pay the least towards local services THATS why they are shitholes ....i worked for labour run hackney council for years.Finally why is a palace fan posting on here cant palace afford forums.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Brighton will become like London in 10-15 years time. There are a heck of a lot of Eastern Europeans here already.

east europeans are fine they mostly work hard have respect for western values helped us during the war and assimilate well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here