Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All together now....." Maybe its because I'm a Londoner, that I love London Town...........don't you know "

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Who are the wannabe Londoners?

The posters who live, or have lived, in London that don't agree with your bilious ramblings? Oh, but they don't live in the 'real' London like you, do they?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

The posters who live, or have lived, in London that don't agree with your bilious ramblings? Oh, but they don't live in the 'real' London like you, do they?
Why not comment on post 71 , or the other posts that agree with what i say ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes , they're the ones, people like gwylan and herr tubthumper who "loved the multicultural buzz" but f***ed off back to sussex as soon as the first african kissed his teeth at them.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Actually the stats are wrong. 80% of Londoners are white, they just can't be added to fill in census's.

I admit though that since The Trotters moved to Surrey numbers have dropped a little.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
'He had a large loving mind and the strongest sympathy
with the poorer classes. He felt sure a better feeling,
and much greater union of classes would take place in
time. And I pray earnestly it may''

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

- - - Updated - - -

Yes , they're the ones, people like gwylan and herr tubthumper who "loved the multicultural buzz" but f***ed off back to sussex as soon as the first african kissed his teeth at them.

Eh? I left London purely and simply because a 2-bed place no longer suited my needs and I couldn't afford anywhere for a family. I bought a 4-bed semi in Brighton for nearly £60k cheaper than my 2-bed flat in Tooting.

As I've said many times, I'd have stayed in London if I could have afforded to (Mrs G is a born-and-bred Londoner and still gets homesick) and if by any chance the make-up of our area changed and we were the only white people on the street, I'd have no problem with that - that was the case when I lived in Bradford. I don't give a toss what colour or nationality my neighbours are so long as they don't give me any grief.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No , it just goes to prove you're talkiing bollocks , for the benefit of brightonians on here what he said would be akin to someone saying they lived "in" whitehawk, actualy "on" the estate.
For someone brought up in Whitehawk there is a difference as the housing along Wilson Avenue and some side roads were private build. Those residents lived in Whitehawk but didn't live on the estate. I lived in Whitehawk on the estate between 1965 and 1978.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes , they're the ones, people like herr tubthumper who "loved the multicultural buzz" but f***ed off back to sussex as soon as the first african kissed his teeth at them.

There is of course one huge hole in your argument Bushy; I have subsequenty moved to an equally racially mixed city. But carry on.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
For someone brought up in Whitehawk there is a difference as the housing along Wilson Avenue and some side roads were private build. Those residents lived in Whitehawk but didn't live on the estate. I lived in Whitehawk on the estate between 1965 and 1978.
you know what i mean , nobody would say " i live in whitehawk, actually on the estate"

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I just thought it was funny that you got irritated with someone for trying to 'out London' you. I respond to your posts occasionally as, although I usually disagree with you, at least you can argue coherently. Take it as a compliment.

I understand the point your making but their experience is still valid.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Not in a million f***ing years is berlin anywhere near as mixed as london.

they saw to that years ago. i would not hold berlin up as a beacon of multiculturalism. on sticky ground historically.

blah blah blah berlin wasnt a nazi stronghold far too cosmopolitan etc etc. still Head Office though wasnt it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Okay, to be precise it is 60% white in London versus 71% in Berlin. Berlin has a huge Turkish community which, unlike most other cities, lives in the centre.......just like me. Not equal but hardy not 'anywhere near' and not a place where someone who is allegedly squeamish of immigrants would run to is it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
you know what i mean , nobody would say " i live in whitehawk, actually on the estate"

Whitehawkers aren't that pretentious to say "I live in Whitehawk , ACTUALLY" :lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You're showing more ignorance here. Do some research before you make a fool of yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here