Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
if you have an interest in urban history then perhaps you could provide something to counter my flimsy anecdotal evidence. talking to neighbours every day having these people in and out your own home socially and actually having discussions about white people leaving and the make up of the area like people do in real life at school gates and community events is only anecdotal true. what we need are STATS.

I'm not disputing the accuracy of the conversations you have had. But, from a sample size of your 4 mates down the pub it's difficult to say they are representative. I am not that interested in London, but I'd love to sit down with you and discuss the roller coaster population of say Detroit. Next time I'm in London let's do it. There's some nice pubs in Hampstead.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So basically you've taken a couple of hours to structure a flimsy reply without admitting that his original post answered your question pretty well , and that he has first hand experience at the coalface, as it were, unlike you.

The one man litmus test is back.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'm not disputing the accuracy of the conversations you have had. But, from a sample size of your 4 mates down the pub it's difficult to say they are representative. I am not that interested in London, but I'd love to sit down and discuss the roller coaster population of say Detroit.

conversely i couldnt give a flying f*** about detroit its on another continent.

my issue is with my own state broadcaster distorting an easily identifiable truth that everyone actually involved in the issue (who dont need protecting, its not the fifties with gangs of teds on the rampage round notting hill), agrees with and discusses, but bafflingly the state broadcaster continues to spread disinformation, in the belief that they understand better that its in our best interests.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So basically you've taken a couple of hours to structure a flimsy reply without admitting that his original post answered your question pretty well , and that he has first hand experience at the coalface, as it were, unlike you.

I'm not disputing his first hand experience you numbskull. I'm stating it is hardly representative, which it isnt. Surely even you can see this? One man's experience at the coal face is hardly rigourous research is it?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'm not disputing the accuracy of the conversations you have had. But, from a sample size of your 4 mates down the pub it's difficult to say they are representative. I am not that interested in London, but I'd love to sit down with you and discuss the roller coaster population of say Detroit. Next time I'm in London let's do it. There's some nice pubs in Hampstead.

i havent got 4 mates.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm not disputing his first hand experience you numbskull. I'm stating it is hardly representative, which it isnt. Surely even you can see this? One man's experience at the coal face is hardly rigourous research is it?
his experience is representative of large groupds of people, by your criteria we wouldnt be able to agree whether its raining outside without 80,000 word documents from the met office.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
They moving to Sussex to buy one of the 17.000 houses Mr Prescott wanted to build in Sussex no to the 230 houses of Lyoth and Gravelye lane Lindfield:fishing:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
conversely i couldnt give a flying f*** about detroit its on another continent.

my issue is with my own state broadcaster distorting an easily identifiable truth that everyone actually involved in the issue (who dont need protecting, its not the fifties with gangs of teds on the rampage round notting hill), agrees with and discusses, but bafflingly the state broadcaster continues to spread disinformation, in the belief that they understand better that its in our best interests.

Truth? There is no unanimous reason here, at best you will have a main reason. And your anecdotal evidence is flimsy at best. I could easily find people with opposing views to yours but that does not mean they are significant.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
his experience is representative of large groupds of people, by your criteria we wouldnt be able to agree whether its raining outside without 80,000 word documents from the met office.

Large is debateable. Biased (in a statistical sense) is a certainty.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You're right. All we really need to do is ask you or The Spanish. Those thin strips of the UK in which you both operate shed so much light on the rest of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

i havent got 4 mates.

Okay, 3?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
if you have an interest in urban history then perhaps you could provide something to counter my flimsy anecdotal evidence. talking to neighbours every day having these people in and out your own home socially and actually having discussions about white people leaving and the make up of the area like people do in real life at school gates and community events is only anecdotal true. what we need are STATS.

'These people', blimey...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Can you now call me a bumpkin and then we can complete this thread and move on.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
For anyone who has been to Newham or Barking and Dagenham(the top two with the decrease) then its not hard to understand why the people have moved out. I bet there is a poll that shows that many rats have left as well for a nicer area.
In all seriousness London has become a shitehole and decent civilized people want to get out. Before you all jump on the your racist bandwagon, my girlfriend is mixed race and my immediate circle of friends are either of west Indian descent or mixed race. Also before you say anything, maybe you should talk to the older West Indian people who came here and had to work, in that community is a strong family ethic and they are taught manners and are also disciplined if they step out of line.
The reason people are moving out is because the further out you go there is less crime, less anti social behaviour and also cheaper property prices so its really a win win.
Do the figures quoted account for the fact that a lot more foreign families have also moved in so that will obviously dilute the percentage of the white population.
On the outskirts of the Lewisham borough things are not that bad, but if you own a property and can therefore sell it and move somewhere else then if you lived in some of the areas that are bad you would. New cross, Peckham, Camberwell, Lewisham, Norwood, Brockley, Stockwell, Kennignton, Streatham, Brixton, Thornton Heath etc et ad infinitum. If you owned a property in these areas anyone in their right mind would sell it and move somewhere better.
I could go on and on but it would be like an essay.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
What's more disturbing about the news story is the appalling attempt by the BBC to make up some despicable half truth that the white British population of London have had some kind of invisible windfall. Their refusal to call it how it "actually" is, is what concerns me the most. I have lived in London now for over 14 years, albeit Merton, so not as bad as some areas, but even here the increase of immigrants from Europe, who have no regard for the community, is becoming increasingly evident.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bumpkin..............from leafy/snow white/vitually monocultural(have i left anything out ?) sussex.

This will do. I'm off shopping now. Auf Weidersehen.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
A story of aspiration, my arse. The reasons are obvious. Immigrants are attracted to areas where their fellow countrymen have settled. They feel comfortable amongst their own, with shared experiences and common language.
As their numbers grow, so the balance in local schools change and children from indigenous families start to feel ostracized and parents resentful of the shift in emphasis within the schools. The ' white British ' normally comfortable in mixed race communities, feel the balance moving too far one way and start to feel outnumbered and under pressure. They start to have different religions rammed down their throats with mosques and temples springing up everywhere and all they see is a massive pressure and diminution of local services.
If they can afford to relocate, they do. They vote with their feet.

nutshell....!!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
What's more disturbing about the news story is the appalling attempt by the BBC to make up some despicable half truth that the white British population of London have had some kind of invisible windfall. Their refusal to call it how it "actually" is, is what concerns me the most. I have lived in London now for over 14 years, albeit Merton, so not as bad as some areas, but even here the increase of immigrants from Europe, who have no regard for the community, is becoming increasingly evident.

Merton? How can you seriously concern that to the situation in London, to me Merton is the countryside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here