Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why has RDZ not signed a new contract yet?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Like he does most games..he certainly can't work out where the bounds of his box is!!
Combined with ‘aggressively’ claiming for the handball I think it was, probably a bit to much…

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He was moody on Friday because he had taken a bad beating on Tuesday and was still sore about it. So was I. I don't think he enjoys doing the media anyway.
I think this is exactly right - with Potter we’d get the same monotone, po-faced comments every presser - RDZ is more of an open book with a latin temperament but he also has the passion to inspire those players who need the push - he seems much more vested in Brighton than Potter ever was, even in training, but that’s about personality and loving football for the sake of it imo. He is still wary of the media as anyone should be but especially when one’s English still requires the assistance of an interpreter- comments could too easily be lost in translation…

Cf
Our draw with Palace away - talking about ‘mistakes’ and ’young players’

With yesterday, talking about our achievements

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolutely vital that everyone just gets behind him how. His passion is there for all to see. He's a bloody fiery guy who struggles to hide his emotions but I don't think anyone can suggest he isn't bang up for is.
If we get a bit of luck, especially with injuries, the next few months could be very special indeed.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wonderful to see RDZ do his trademark gallop along the touchline yesterday. He'll have got his second wind now that the transfer window is history and his players are starting to come back from injury and international duties.

The next few months could be pretty special
Season-defining, quite possibly...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wonderful to see RDZ do his trademark gallop along the touchline yesterday. He'll have got his second wind now that the transfer window is history and his players are starting to come back from injury and international duties.

The next few months could be pretty special
That win against palace was a massive lift to everyone, the players will be bubbling again now. The injuries seem to be easing off a bit and hopefully Barco will hit the ground running.

I think we’re going to be hard to beat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here