Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Why do we persevere with standing urination?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Always sit down when I pee in the night. Saves waking up.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Sitting down for me, have done for years. 6'4" equals substantial "piss bounce"whilst standing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Try popping a table tennis ball into the bowl, it gives the fellas of the house a “sporty” target to aim at eliminating the pee up the wall/floor/mirror/seat problem and makes toilet time fun.

:bhasign:
:lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I got told off for pissing on the seat the other day. To make matters worse the driver threw me off the bus before my stop and I had to stagger home under my own steam.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I find, that having kids is perfect cover. So if the toilet seat has been left up and there's piss all over the floor, probably it wasn't anything to do with me

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I only ever wee sitting down if at all possible . I was taught when I was younger ( many years ago ) that urinals / weeing standing up was a very uncoath thing to do and only for the working classes . Although I consider myself no particular class , that has always stuck with me .

I've been wondering for a while about this one being a parody account :lolol::lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I never sit down when I go for a slash, also I have never used the toilet and looked at my phone, seen a few posts mentioning this, odd behaviour in my book.

An old friend would describe a bloke that is a bit soft, as - " He sits down when he goes for a piss " :lolol:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Surely its just quicker to unzip and let it go rather than the sit down method. Its an advantage being a male in that respect, as I remember a few drunken ladies in the past who couldn't find a toilet hiding behind cars in an ungainly squat getting their knickers wet etc. Quite funny, when a male would just go against a wall in a similar situation.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sitting for the first of the day, bearly awake has been routine for a long time. otherwise standing is easier.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Where do you think most of my posts come from?

Its the only chance I get to have any time to myself with a 2 year old and a 10 week old in the house, constantly.

I might spend a bit too long in here sometimes though, I've almost headbutted the shower when I've got up after a particularly long stint and my legs have gone dead.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Really, why? It's clearly not the best method considering we either piss on the seat or floor half the time and even when we do perform a perfect deployment there will always be some droplets. Why are we so hostile towards the notion of just sitting down?

There seems to be a movement of "Sitzpinklers" in Germany that have embraced the lady method, I just can't bring myself to do it and I have no idea why not as it's clearly the logical move.

Remember when people had carpet in the toilet? Bit grim looking back.

I sit down wee most of the time for the following three reasons:

1. No sprayage (like you mentioned).
2. Comfier.
3. Widens your options.

I only stand up wee at the football for convenience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here