Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why do Spurs fans hate Daniel Levy so much?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Wow, talk about revelling in glamorising stuff that happened before you were probably born. Yeah, Spurs came to Brighton and had a whale of a time on the Saturday, after being locked into the tunnel under West Street on Friday night for their own protection. As for hate Kane? Who actually gives a shit about him other than your lot? Large percentage of his goals are from the spot and he woefully under performs for England.

Funny part is all the big London clubs hate Spurs, and it ain’t down to jealousy of their success now is it? Maybe just cos their fans are a bunch of cocks.
Not glamourising at all - just must be part of the reason we’re so hated down this part of the world.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
No idea , easy scapegoat. He’s not the owner just the ceo . The owner lives i understand in the Cayman Islands .

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
One of my closest mates is a Spurs fan and when he's happy, I'm happy because I like knowing my mates are happy. Unless they've just beaten us and that's why he's happy. Then I'm not so happy.

Aside from that specific instance Spurs tend to take up about as much space in my brain as my toenails. They exist and that's absolutely fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here