Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do some of us refer to palace as that club up the road when they clearly not?

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
flounce_oneniner.jpg

flounce2.jpg

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
So where do you live that allows you to judge me? Either way you're looking stupider and stupider with every post, learn to spell properly before you start insulting everyone on here :lolol:

I was raised by Lions in a reserve in South Africa the fact I can write at all is a miracle. I underground directly under the road so I know everything.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why do some of us refer to palace as that club up the road when they clearly ...

You just are really. A plastic cockney thinks he’s a wide boy but he’s from Sussex. I met people like you, you talk with a fake London accent then go home to their house in Sussex.

Wow Johnny you can ascertain my accent by just reading a few posts on an Internet forum. I've met plenty of people as I actually have friends in the real world. Perhaps you should give it a go poppet.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Wow Johnny you can ascertain my accent by just reading a few posts on an Internet forum. I've met plenty of people as I actually have friends in the real world. Perhaps you should give it a go poppet.
I will darling you see I my mum read the post and said that she can tell by the way you type your a wannbe cockney. My mum is all ways right. I think I will call you bobby so you soon sweety.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I didnt call anyone out there was no threat of violance at all just I wanted them to explain there insults to my face.

didn't violence their.

You need a comma (,) between out and there and a full stop (.) between all and just. Just and I should also be the other way round. "I just wanted...".

If you are short of commas and full stops, here are some you can have free of charge. No need to thank me.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ..............................

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Why do some of us refer to palace as that club up the road when they clearly no

Sorry, I've been out. Can somebody give me a rundown of what has happened?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why do some of us refer to palace as that club up the road when they clearly ...

I will darling you see I my mum read the post and said that she can tell by the way you type your a wannbe cockney. My mum is all ways right. I think I will call you bobby so you soon sweety.

Bloody jcl's :lol:

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Excellent, if the daft little turd wants to call me out, I'll arrange to meet him at the Bulldog in St James' Street. He can stand in there holding a sign with MY username on it...

Ok great I will meet you in the toilet for good times

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Excellent, if the daft little turd wants to call me out, I'll arrange to meet him at the Bulldog in St James' Street. He can stand in there holding a sign with MY username on it...

wow you must be like so tough and you and your freinds in the Bulldog must be really hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here