Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do NSC people use their NSC names on the Fans Phone in?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if that is true, then why is it that the vast majority of people who text in and get on use their NSC name.

To be honest, as Jim said ( LOL) there are loads of dave's in Brighton, but most people know me as DTG, therefore I tend to say that it is me who is speaking...if you get my drift.
Of course if it is GAY, then dont take any notice.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
Those who are "too cool for school", ie people who think its gay, sad, daft or pointless using NSC names on the radio or on shirts - lighten up for christs sake. Its only a NICKNAME, whats the harm ?

:rolleyes:

So says the man with Easy 10 on his shirt :p

I agree tho whats the harm. Better than having an England shirt with McGammon on the back or something....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do NSC people use their NSC names on the Fans Phone in?

THE GUNT said:
Good for you then but NSC probably doesnt even represent 1% of brighton fans so most people who listen to the phone in probably think what the hell is he ringing in with that name for? does he think he's on the CB or something?

Probably true. But at least I know some of that 1% by what they post on NSC. I don't know the other 99% at all. If others think it's sad, not really that bothered mate. I stopped worrying about whether strangers thought I was cool or not a long time ago.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do NSC people use their NSC names on the Fans Phone in?

Lokki 7 said:
Probably true. But at least I know some of that 1% by what they post on NSC. I don't know the other 99% at all. If others think it's sad, not really that bothered mate. I stopped worrying about whether strangers thought I was cool or not a long time ago.
Lokki your cool!!

:cool: = Lokki!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
So says the man with Easy 10 on his shirt :p

I agree tho whats the harm. Better than having an England shirt with McGammon on the back or something....

It shows he isn't hiding behind his NSC name by having it on his shirt. I'm in favour of it. You don't see Dwayne or FG doing it? ???

'Mebona aka riskit number 10 whathisface' has an England shirt with McCammon on it. :jester:

Calling something 'gay' is hardly an insult.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
bhaexpress said:
It's probably because they think that by using their NSC names they feel that as a part of NSC they're a higher form of Brighton fan.

I've been on the phone in but have never used my ID.

That's because you think your a higher form of Brighton fan and are to cool to use your NSC name. :lolol:

Honestly. :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Biscuit said:
It shows he isn't hiding behind his NSC name by having it on his shirt. I'm in favour of it. You don't see Dwayne or FG doing it? ???

'Mebona aka riskit number 10 whathisface' has an England shirt with McCammon on it. :jester:

Calling something 'gay' is hardly an insult.

Pipe down gay boy.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
Tinx,

Have you bought a LavNav or just nicked the avatar from Iwantoneofthose.com?

I showed it to my missus and she reckons I should buy one to keep the bathroom floor dry after a night out - are they any good?

Its only my avatar because I was supporting it to win the NSC gadget world cup unfortunately whoever started it didn't finish it but I still maintain it would have won. Such a great gadget.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
my names to long for the radio i think

harty:'and next on the fnas phone in its mejo..umm mejona number 12 also known as riskit or something'

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yup. What else are you gonna say in the face of a willy windmill?

My nickname at Uni was Windmill for the very reason that I used to do that twice a day. More so at weekends.

It made people like me :(

I use my NSC name because it is also my real name.

BUT

There is nothing geekier then someone saying 'Hi, its *insert random NSC name* here.

GEEKS :jester:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Richie Morris said:
My nickname at Uni was Windmill for the very reason that I used to do that twice a day. More so at weekends.

It made people like me :(

I use my NSC name because it is also my real name.

BUT

There is nothing geekier then someone saying 'Hi, its *insert random NSC name* here.

GEEKS :jester:

Never ceases to amuse me (there's nothing like laughing at your own jokes is there?)

29978.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here