Why do NSC people use their NSC names on the Fans Phone in?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE GUNT

Aug 8, 2005
Just wandering why people dont use their real names and use their NSC names?

Is it coz all your mates call you by your Syber names? you dont like your real name? OR your too afraid to say something under your real name?

Very gay if you ask me

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's probably because they think that by using their NSC names they feel that as a part of NSC they're a higher form of Brighton fan.

I've been on the phone in but have never used my ID.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Maybe they're scared that if they use their real name, people will find out where they live, come to their house, and cut them.:nono:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Potentially GAY, but then my nickname was Roougers long long long before the interweb was even invented.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I used CHAPPERS to start with but when they started the begging calls and after i said 'cock' by accident i resorted to me real name.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've been known as Tinx since I was about 7 years old so I could use that but I think I probably wouldn't and use my real name. That said there si no chance of getting me on the f***ing phone in in the first place.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
been on phone in but never used this name . .. bit gay if you ask me , but then I also think it is to have you NSC name on your shirt but hey that's just me

Jul 7, 2003
Tinx,

Have you bought a LavNav or just nicked the avatar from Iwantoneofthose.com?

I showed it to my missus and she reckons I should buy one to keep the bathroom floor dry after a night out - are they any good?

THE GUNT said:
Just wandering why people dont use their real names and use their NSC names?

Is it coz all your mates call you by your Syber names? you dont like your real name? OR your too afraid to say something under your real name?

Very gay if you ask me

If it is gay to use a cyber name on a radio phone in, is it also gay if you don't use your real name online, THE GUNT? Whats the difference? Or are you just AFRAID?

THE GUNT

Aug 8, 2005
Re: Re: Why do NSC people use their NSC names on the Fans Phone in?

Lokki 7 said:
If it is gay to use a cyber name on a radio phone in, is it also gay if you don't use your real name online, THE GUNT? Whats the difference? Or are you just AFRAID?

Some of my mates call me The Gunt!

A gunt is where a woman is fat and her GUT joins her C U N T forming a GUNT!

My mates seem to think I have a GUNT!

Last edited:

Re: Re: Re: Why do NSC people use their NSC names on the Fans Phone in?

THE GUNT said:
Some of my mates call me The Gunt!

A gunt is where a woman is fat and her GUT joins her C U N T forming a GUNT!

My mates seem to think I have a GUNT!

I know what it is thanks. But the point I was making was why do you have it as your username on here instead of your real name? Just a bit of fun, doesn't make you sad or gay does it?
I quite like it actually when NSC'ers use their NSC handles as it means I know who is talking. Dave from Brighton could be anyone, but say Dave the Gaffer and we all know it's Harty's media whore. Makes it more interesting to know who is talking in my book. If I go on and say its Jim, thats hiding behind a name more so than saying Lokki 7 I think, (not that I've ever been on by the way).

THE GUNT

Aug 8, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do NSC people use their NSC names on the Fans Phone in?

Lokki 7 said:
I quite like it actually when NSC'ers use their NSC handles

Good for you then but NSC probably doesnt even represent 1% of brighton fans so most people who listen to the phone in probably think what the hell is he ringing in with that name for? does he think he's on the CB or something?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I agree Lokki. Its good to put a voice to the name sometimes, and gives you a "right of reply" on here if the NSC-er has said something you agree/disagree with. And yes, I'm gay enough to have my username on my shirt, but then again, I've had Easy as a nickname for donkeys years, well before I started using the Internet, and had Easy on my shirt before becoming an NSC-er.

Those who are "too cool for school", ie people who think its gay, sad, daft or pointless using NSC names on the radio or on shirts - lighten up for christs sake. Its only a NICKNAME, whats the harm ?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Every time I've been on the phone-in, I've introduced myself as "Ed".

The response from Harty has always been the same - "Hello, Lord Bracknell ... "

Believe it or not, IAN, there are people who listen to your programme (including friends of mine) who have never heard of Lord Bracknell.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
I agree Lokki. Its good to put a voice to the name sometimes, and gives you a "right of reply" on here if the NCS-er has said something you agree/disagree with. And yes, I'm gay enough to have my username on my shirt, but then again, I've had Easy as a nickname for donkeys years, well before I started using the Internet, and had Easy on my shirt before becoming an NSC-er.

Those who are "too cool for school", ie people who think its gay, sad, daft or pointless using NSC names on the radio or on shirts - lighten up for christs sake. Its only a NICKNAME, whats the harm ?

:rolleyes:

Problem is Easy, that I used to be known as F***ck*ng C**t before I re-invented myself as Perry Milkins. Can you imagine Harty saying..'Oh and we have a F**ck*ng C**t on the line now!'

Stranger things have happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports