Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do GAYS have to be so OFFENSIVE today ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
So you think it is OK to go about wearing a MASSIVE placard saying 'F**K ME I'M HORNEY' ? I might just do next Friday at the AMEX then

I have nothing against anyone but some of the gay community really let them selves down on pride reminds me of the programs you see in ibiza ect of people acting really feral

Dec 15, 2014
Here

It's interesting that American mothers usually drive mini-vans today and they are called "soccer moms" because they need the mini-vans to drive with a "load of kids" to soccer matches. When American kids have lost interest in world football is between their parents organizing the events and their actual choice of sport.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have a fair few Gay friends and most of the male ones and for that matter the female ones too, agree that the majority of gay MALES very much seem to sexualise absolutely everything,
with them its all about the sexual things and not much else.
Any magazines for gay issues, its young blokes on the front with rubber studded collars etc etc etc
At gay pride in London they are all dressed like slutty male whores or are just wearing underwear.
It doesn't give their cause a good image at all.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I have a fair few Gay friends and most of the male ones and for that matter the female ones too, agree that the majority of gay MALES very much seem to sexualise absolutely everything,
Any magazines for gay issues, its young blokes on the front with rubber studded collars etc etc etc
At gay pride in London they are all dressed like slutty male whores or are just wearing underwear.

The straight males are the same. They just temper it because of their female partners.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And of course this sexualisation is so rare in the straight community isn't it? You never see any straight mags with sexy covers, walk down West Street and you never see anyone dressed slutty etc etc etc.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Oh dear.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Wait till the Muslims take control.
The rockery will be the most popular place in Brighton and there will be queues at Dover to get INTO Calais.:kiss:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Strange day today. First time in about 15 years that neither I or anyone else from my family has not gone to Pride.

Got naused off with the Preston Park gig due to the really stupid queing system, not the charge for entry. But still attended the Pride Village last year, involving paying for a wristband. Today we were in town and thought we might join the afternoon soiree if we could avoid a silly charge at around 3pm. Nope, still got to pay (even though my council tax pays for the upkeep and street lighting etc), but worse was the sight of people who had/were paying to get in having their booze and food removed from their bags!

I am a very long way from being anti-Pride, but they are taking the pixx these days.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Do you have lots of black 'freinds' n all?

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I have no Gay friends.I don't like Gay people per say and what they stand for.

Is that allowed?
Is it OK for me not to like Gays?

I also don't like Tories,paedophiles,Traffic Wardens,Judges,synchronised swimmers,fat people,teachers,policemen......and women,cheats,liars,bullies,tall women,bookmakers,builders,mechanics,newscasters................

There's loads more.

My point is..............am I allowed to dislike whoever I want to dislike?

I'm pretty sure lots of people dislike me.
Can I take them to court for that?

For example.
Is it OK for you,If you are a big fat black gay guy who just happens to be a Traffic Warden to dislike me.....even though you don't know me..............just off the back of what I have just posted?

I only want to know.

BTW.Some tall girls are cooool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here