Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why do fans feel the need to leave a game before the end?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I left on 86 minutes.

I didn't want to spend 45 minutes queuing for the train.
I missed the goal.

I feel a bit guilty that I didn't stay to applaud the team after the game, but I imagine they'd understand my not wanting to stand outside in the cold, inhaling everyone's cigarette fumes whilst waiting to climb into a sardine tin of a train.

So what?

PM the OT , arrange to meet , and explain this to him , and ask him not to blow smoke in your eyes ,everynes haPpy !

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why are twats like you so bothered what I do at the end of the game..... or before.

As it happened, I personally stayed until the final whistle today, saw the goal, but then had to get back for something in Southampton in the evening.

Well as twats like me, are stating an opinion on this forum, where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged, I guess its down to the individual.
So have a nice week and heres to the Boro game :thumbsup:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Well as twats like me, are stating an opinion on this forum, where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged, I guess its down to the individual.
So have a nice week and heres to the Boro game :thumbsup:

I would say.........you are not a twatt but if people want to leave early, it's got **** all to do with you. GET OVER IT!!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As I was watching the game today in the NW corner of the ground, I noticed a number of fans leaving the game about 10 mins before the end.
I cannot understand why, when you have paid, that people leave, especially in an important game like todays.
It was quite eloquently put by a guy sitting next to me......"why aren't you twats staying to watch game"

Over to you :bowdown:

Good God, not this boring frigging topic AGAIN. People leave early. What the f*** has it got to do with you?

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
As I was watching the game today in the NW corner of the ground, I noticed a number of fans leaving the game about 10 mins before the end.
I cannot understand why, when you have paid, that people leave, especially in an important game like todays.
It was quite eloquently put by a guy sitting next to me......"why aren't you twats staying to watch game"

Over to you :bowdown:

Why does it matter? People pay to watch the game and can do what they want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here