Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Why did you let it bounce?"

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
#pray4thephotographer.

Poor bloke. Comedy tumble off his stool in slow motion. Hope he and his equipment is okay. Bit unfortunate that the barriers aren't fit more purpose. Nice for advertising, shit for any other purpose.

He actually falls over twice. Second time is more obvious, but just as odd, in the other video.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Does that floppy haired **** still do his match day videos of him going to Palace matches with no mates?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I love that video!

Maupay is just a magnificent man! He needs a world of love from the whole stadium this Saturday!

"He's one of our own. He's one of our own. Neal Maupay - he's one of our own."

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I love that video!

Maupay is just a magnificent man! He needs a world of love from the whole stadium this Saturday!

Oh he does, and there will be Arsenal fans all over social media when we do, with the inevitable self-awareness of a certain failed local Tory politician, who will think we're mocking Bernd Leno.

Either way I reckon young Neal might be up for Saturday :)

Jul 7, 2003
Just as Maupay goes to shoot you hear someone shout "whack it in Neal". Can only assume that is one of our local press or maybe even one of our club photographers.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Love the "oh no..." and how Maupay wound them up, then went to the Albion fans, then went back for a bit more goading because they weren't quite upset enough. Glorious.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That is a beautiful video. It really deserves to win a BAFTA.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I quite like the "oh no" you can just hear just after the keeper kicks it before it even gets to Veltman. :ascarf:

Give that fan their due, a pretty astute observation.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Classy as always Joe, referring to a mong, classy

Hey Dan, you appear to have parked your high horse in NSC and someone's going to need to feed it and clean its shit up soon. That's shit. On a floor, That needs cleaning. Do you think you can manage it this time?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I hadn't noticed the photographer during the previous 30 times of watching it - he looked totally unprepared, like he's nodded off and was trying to turn his camera back on

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love this video, the fact that it seems most of the video he spent being an absolute gobshite and a total dick, then he captured OUR goal and reaction, and he's so thick that he then published it.

There's only one set of fans that end up looking like embarrassing nobs in that video and it isn't ours.

I think I prefer it to the amusing one with the triggered fat gammon turd steaming down the steps and giving it all the "hold me back" bollocks while being restrained by a 75 year old steward.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I love "why did you let it bounce?" but there's also some quality SCREECHING around 1.44.

I think they're saying 'can you see what they're doing? Send them off!'

I assume it's a child saying it. The poor kids just learnt about the impotent fury of having your footballing dreams come crashing down around you. That feeling and those players celebrating right in front of him will stay with him for life and so the rivalry moves to a new generation. Excellent!

If it's some kind of banshee/adult woman saying it...hahahaha!!!!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Classy as always Joe, referring to a mong, classy

A Palace fan trying to take the moral high ground is quite a sight to behold! Were you one of the really really sad looking fans the tv cameras showed in the stadium that we've all been laughing at by chance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here