Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you choose your Avatar?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Because my favourite band when I was a student was the Allman Brothers band, and this is Duane Allman, who formed it, and who is my all-time guitar hero. Member of the 27 club, but not because of drink or drugs, but because his Harley Davidson was hit by a Coca-Cola Truck.

PS - he was also the other guitarist in Derek and the Dominoes, Eric Clapton really rated him, and penned the opening riff in Layla.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
because, I'm 99.9% sure that god does not exist

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I changed it during the World Cup in Russia, because I’d been to Russia and found the country fascinating. However it’s a bit ‘old hat’ now and I don’t seem to be able to change it. I don’t like my ‘Name’ either and wish I could change that too, to something more ‘interesting ‘.(it’s not even my name).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've never changed mine, since the day I registered. I HATE it when people change them, and think it should be PROHIBITED!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Had this one for years.

It was from an ad campaign I once worked on with an actress called Katrina Kaif. I thought she was super hot, so made her my avatar. Several years on, and I’ve just never got round to changing it.

In all that time, though, only one optimistic NSCer has actually PM’d me asking “is that you?”, presumably in the hope it a) was me, and b) I’d be up for a date.

I won’t name and shame him....!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Mine's easy. It's one of Steve Earle's album cover art and I also have it on a favourite T-Shirt.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
pinched it from someone on here after the three one mauling...
turns out, three handy points, that go well with the other three handy points

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I choose my avatar because I love biscuits and would often get caught with my hand inside the biscuit barrel.

Might need a rethink as I gave up bad food 2 1/2 yeas ago and not had a biscuit since. Lost over 6 stone now.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This one was uploaded after our Garcia season when we sold Barnes and Ulloa and had a poor January transfer window, when we were only willing to pay peanuts in signing and loaning any old chimp. My chimp Avatar represents a generic first photo of every new Brighton signing holding up the shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here