Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did PIG get booked

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
You would hope. It should be pointed out though that one of the only times they had a close up of Gus was when he was clearly telling the Ref that he was f****** s***.

players do that all the time, especially Liverpool last week, but nothing gets done about it, but if I were to stand up at the Amex and shout it towards a lino/ref, I'd probably get ejected.....double standards !

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i hope clattenburg wasnt watching sky last night. they went right overboard about upson shirt pulling in the box saying there should have been any number of pens - like it wasnt happening at the other end or in every game every week. glossed over jedinak's constant leading with his elbow. CMS wasnt nearly stroppy enough with them for my liking!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just watched the extended highlights and Jedinak's elbow on PIG was the worst of his many that night. Right in the forehead.

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
i hope clattenburg wasnt watching sky last night. they went right overboard about upson shirt pulling in the box saying there should have been any number of pens - like it wasnt happening at the other end or in every game every week. glossed over jedinak's constant leading with his elbow. CMS wasnt nearly stroppy enough with them for my liking!

I don't think that they did gloss over Jedinaks elbows, did he foul with his elbows yes he did, did Upson repeatedly pull shirts and impede in the box yes he did, you can't have it both ways. Jedinak could have been sent off for second yellow and Palace could have had a couple of penalties.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
players do that all the time, especially Liverpool last week, but nothing gets done about it, but if I were to stand up at the Amex and shout it towards a lino/ref, I'd probably get ejected.....double standards !

I managed a few of those with no problem about the near side linesman in the heat of the moment and didn't get chucked out. They obviously felt it was fair comment..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here