Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Crystal Palace are clearly a bigger club then us...

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I hope this really is a case of a user's account being hijacked. Sympathetic if so. If not, deary me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
OP's username needs to be changed by a mod to "R Soul Patch"

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Seeing as the OP had his computer take over by a Palace fan whilst they were away, I suggest they just set fire to it as disinfectant just wont cut the mustard in getting rid of their pikeyness.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
5/10 :fishing:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone with a new ish player's name In their username automatically equates to potentially being clueless. Nsc snob, me???!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think I am the only person that is glad we won't be playing palace this season.
As much as I hate palace I love the Albion more.

The fans can support the team week in week out rather than counting down the days until we play palace

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Nope, I thought I'd just get it off my chest, as these past few months have put a strain on my life!

That's also another reason why I think Palace are better, they wouldn't have dealt with the summer the way that we did!

Not that I would care much, but fortunately there is hope for you. I read this week that scientists have grown a human brain from cell stems. At the moment they are very small and lack the ability to think..... put your name down, it would be an improvement !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's worth a cheeky bid , with you being potless and all that :goal:

Oh dear. As much as you fools like to think otherwise, 'potless' is one of the most clueless words with which to describe us :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here