Why can't men have boobs, a minge and be fit?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
After reading the what do you talk about after work thread it got me thinking are men and women compatible. My mates never bore me, they like the same things I do, know when to shut up and have pretty much never f***ed me over. But I have never felt sexually attracted to a man, only women. I also find feminity very attractive. What I am saying is are men and women just not meant to be together and is it only our biological urges for procreation that mean we think that there is a 'one' out there for us?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Think you are spot on there Les.

As long as there is a bit of in out and put the kettle on every now and then I think thats us blokes sorted.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Think about it, on the whole when I lived with my mates at Uni we never fell out and were even closer mates despite spending pretty much all our time together. Never wanted to shag em like (although the Christian did get a fair few dry humps from yours truly) but never got bored. With girls I don't really like shopping but I have to, don't want to watch shit films but I have to, don't want to talk about her mates/work/problems all the time. But I do like to do the sex with a foxy lady, I do like the cuddles and sometimes the conversations are good. What do the girls think?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wise words Les, can you imagine Jake Robinson with a pair of 34DD's and a Brazilian, I know I would, though I suspect someone on NSC might beat me to it:love:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
El Presidente said:
Wise words Les, can you imagine Jake Robinson with a pair of 34DD's and a Brazilian, I know I would, though I suspect someone on NSC might beat me to it:love:

I darn't El Pres, then I will never find a women.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sid James said:
Is this your 'coming out' thread Les ?

As a straight? No I came out as one of those when I got off my mate's sister when I was 9.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I prefer to become erect around women. Yes, my friends, or the ones i had before friendliness around the medically ill became too arduously drab, were mostly male and unchallenging because of it. To do no work is sometimes better than to toil toward something or someone that holds the power to dismantle and stir your solidity into a tepid, doubtful gas seeking the tight metal of another's chamber.
No test just means romance with oneself, innit. Or with a mouthless mong whose eyebrows, the main point of expression, are shaven clean.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
After reading the what do you talk about after work thread it got me thinking are men and women compatible. My mates never bore me, they like the same things I do, know when to shut up and have pretty much never f***ed me over. But I have never felt sexually attracted to a man, only women. I also find feminity very attractive. What I am saying is are men and women just not meant to be together and is it only our biological urges for procreation that mean we think that there is a 'one' out there for us?

I thought you were a minge Les?

And sometimes a tit too

:p

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Why can't men have boobs, a minge and be fit?

algie said:
I thought you were a minge Les?

And sometimes a tit too

:p

Haven't you got some homosexuals you should be hanging in a square somewhere?

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Perhaps this is what you're looking for :

Pete-Burns271.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: Why can't men have boobs, a minge and be fit?

Les Biehn said:
Haven't you got some homosexuals you should be hanging in a square somewhere?

Nah.I have nothing against them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Or this

Nadia%202s.jpg

please god no...

Or this

Dana_International.jpg

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mumm said:
it does rather sound like that.

Maybe so but I if I was coming out I would have done it last friday when I was brocking out in my hotpants at the Revenge.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sid James said:
Are we getting close Les ?

I don't think we are getting that close Sid. I barely know you. Just because you seem to think I'm coming out it doesn't make us kindred spirits. Be gay and be proud, you will find a man one day without having to come onto me.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Les Biehn said:
I don't think we are getting that close Sid. I barely know you. Just because you seem to think I'm coming out it doesn't make us kindred spirits. Be gay and be proud, you will find a man one day without having to come onto me.

I like the way you did that. Very good.

I wouldn't dream of hijacking YOUR thread though, carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports