Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can the charlie oatway article be viewed (does moved mean its been removed?)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Moseley was in goal...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gary Stevens, I think. Was it the game he V-signed to Bobby Robson after scoring, or was it the other fixture?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Blimey, I didn't even SEE any speculation on that thread, and I think mine was the last post!

nor did I
but there you go

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I dunno why people can't just leave it. Employment law is very complex and more importantly - Private. If I commented on any of the people I've had to dismiss I'd be looking at a law suit. The club know what they are doing, and people should think before they post.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I dunno why people can't just leave it. Employment law is very complex and more importantly - Private. If I commented on any of the people I've had to dismiss I'd be looking at a law suit. The club know what they are doing, and people should think before they post.

when I left the thread nobody had commented on anything specific only in general
this whole thing is getting rather stupid

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
You need to be a member of NSC Priority, talk to Bozza about setting up a Direct Debit. Be quick though as it's changing for next season to NSC Priority Premier and you'll have to pay again. I was lucky and got my upgrade at the lower price of only £30. I do believe also this season there will also be NSC Priority Premier Plus which allows you to make longer posts. I think it's a rip-off personally but it's handy if you want to make posts longer th

I have short listed you on to my Post of the Month Award. You win rock all bar my admiration.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
You need to be a member of NSC Priority, talk to Bozza about setting up a Direct Debit. Be quick though as it's changing for next season to NSC Priority Premier and you'll have to pay again. I was lucky and got my upgrade at the lower price of only £30. I do believe also this season there will also be NSC Priority Premier Plus which allows you to make longer posts. I think it's a rip-off personally but it's handy if you want to make posts longer th
Quality - lol!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think it's on the size of your willy, I can see it perfectly. :smile:

it's true. Bozza lets everyone with a below average sized todger see the moved threads, its so you dont always feel inadequate compared to the rest of us.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
when I left the thread nobody had commented on anything specific only in general
this whole thing is getting rather stupid

download.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Was there not speculation without any evidence that the club had treated Charlie badly and unfairly ???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Was there not speculation without any evidence that the club had treated Charlie badly and unfairly ???

but OK for Dick Knight to say that then and if that is what he said thats good enough for me
thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here