Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why boo Glenn Murray?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That'll be guilt burning through the roots of his remaining locks.
I imagine the hairless on top to have incredibly hairy buttocks. And i don't mean that rhymingly. Just that it has to go somewhere else. I have a friend who has hairless legs. A male he is. And he tells me he has the thickest black bush. That means we all have the same number of hairs on us, but just protruding from different places. There. Murray has a very very hairy arse.

Sublime as usual Meade.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can i ask What does that have to do with anything? From a thread that mentions the word class a lot that post shows a distinct lack of it.

I know for a fact Murray is a class act. He is a rare commodity, a player with a conscience and a heart.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't care if he picks up our players, gives £1,000s to REMF or is good to his granny....for 90 minutes he was playing for the enemy and doing his best to beat us. Anything I could legally do to help the Albion win was justified, so calling him Judas, booing him or anything that might put him off was worth it.

If I saw him in the street tomorrow I'd probably say "Alright Glenn, enjoy the match?" That's what being a football fan is about.

this in spade fulls
for 90 mins he is the enemy

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Apart from when he spent 5 min talking to the ref trying to get ulloa sent off

Yes I must apologise to those who have "faith" for my comments at that moment whilst sitting in my lofty wsu seat. Not aimed as such at Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here