Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why aren't you going to the game today?

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Poorly this week! Didn't go to work, so can't go out and play. Gutted, hopefully I will be fit enough for the next game! My ticket was greatfully accepted by a freind! Ps 1st time off work for 7 years so not really a sick note type! Come on you super seagulls!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
A cold is not really a good enough excuse for an empty seat. You're a fair-health fan.

Maybe i'm under-playing it....haven't been able to keep food down for days, and I doubt my constant coughing fits would be appreciated by those sitting around me....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've been thinking a lot lately how I really should give up smoking being 46 now, this post has just made my mind up.

Thanks Nibble.

Thoughts with you at this time, god knows you've been through enough in the last few years.

Thank you, genuinely means a lot.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Angina , so taking it easy till they sort it out in a couple of weeks , also last week had the angiogram to find out what was wrong but it went the wrong way and ended up near to my foot instead of the heart :facepalm: !!! and so caused some haemorrhaging in the leg after trying to turn it the other way :(

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
An unashamed part-time fan says: No STH-holding mate has offered me a freebie and the match isn't important (or interesting) enough to justify the expense of buying a one-off ticket.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Finances.

Getting new injectors for the bus is slightly more important than watching us lose.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Look after my son every Saturdays as his mum is at work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here