Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why aren't the mods doing their job?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
oh............a personal friend..............OK that,s alright then.

Any other personal friends of yours we should know about , so we can understand there right to be vindictive and biased..............cos they are your personal friends.....?.

I wouldn't allow any moderator to be vindictive, personal friend or otherwise.

That'll be the end of this discussion, thanks.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm going to hack into cjd's account and put in apostrophes in the right places to show just how vindictive I am

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And the reason the thread must have an offensive title is. . . ?

can we please just clarify: you offended by or worry that others might find the word "fannies" offensive? because theres been far worse on the big board over the years.

isnt it time you dropped this, the post was removed, everyones had (another) oppurtunity to understand how to report things and that round here we let things go that other censored/heavily moderated boards dont.

if you want to see what players we are signing, i really wouldnt bother with NSC, its all rumours and mates overheard conversations, guesses or plain made up. try the Argus or the club website.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm going to hack into cjd's account and put in apostrophes in the right places to show just how vindictive I am

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Education, education, education.................whatever happened to the core values.....

Poyet Laureate

Nov 17, 2009
can we please just clarify: you offended by or worry that others might find the word "fannies" offensive? because theres been far worse on the big board over the years.

1) Yes, I work in an environment where such a thread title could ultimately cost me my job if left on the screen.

2) Your point that the thread has now been removed surely proves that my OP was valid.

3) I think Bozza and I understood each other a while ago. Now I am just responding to posts directed at me, such as yours.

4) Why did you ask me a question and then tell me to stop posting? :facepalm:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I wouldn't allow any moderator to be vindictive, personal friend or otherwise.

That'll be the end of this discussion, thanks.

In all fairness to you Bozza.............your tolerance levels are admirable.

Subject closed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you're daft enough to leave NSC up on your work screen then frankly you deserve everything you get.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
1) Yes, I work in an environment where such a thread title could ultimately cost me my job if left on the screen.

2) Your point that the thread has now been removed surely proves that my OP was valid.

3) I think Bozza and I understood each other a while ago. Now I am just responding to posts directed at me, such as yours.

4) Why did you ask me a question and then tell me to stop posting? :facepalm:

1. like i say theres been plenty worse. and its not NSC concern that you use work time and facilities.
2. the post went to childish ramblings rather then hving the title changed. not really proving your point, just shows moderation is at work.
3. good for you.
4. look up "rhetorical". probably safe to do so at work. not that i said to stop posting anyway.

BeepBeepImaJeep

Farewell and adieu....
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Attention: All members of this board must try their best to post carefully so this **** can surf this board at work.

The sensible thing for him to do would be to use this forum at home.... and not ask the other 11,000 users to adhere to what he defines as "respectful."

really, the nerve of some people.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Attention: All members of this board must try their best to post carefully so this **** can surf this board at work.

The sensible thing for him to do would be to use this forum at home.... and not ask the other 11,000 users to adhere to what he defines as "respectful."

Abso - bloody - lutely.

Some people act as if not having this forum meet their particular needs is some kind of violation of their human rights.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I look forward to your 28th post.....???:facepalm::hilton:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I can see the point about offensive thread titles but as for the content of threads blue language does not bother me at all. Neither does discussions about sex. We are all the same. We all do the same. We all have sex ( well some of us ), we all have a piss , we all have a crap and we all fart. Lets not be too precious. Words have never bothered me, actions are more important in people. If you don't like it get out of the thread.

???

orly.jpg

FALGOB

Mar 1, 2010
cant believe I read nine pages of this bollocks, could of been dealt with in two posts

Laureate - blah blah blah winge winge

Bozza - If you dont like it here ' f*** off '

Poyet Laureate

Nov 17, 2009
cant believe I read nine pages of this bollocks, could of been dealt with in two posts

Laureate - blah blah blah winge winge

Bozza - If you dont like it here ' f*** off '

What you don't realise is that we grown-ups are capable of having a civilized debate on such things.

Poyet Laureate

Nov 17, 2009
Some people act as if not having this forum meet their particular needs is some kind of violation of their human rights.

Actually I was only asking for a return to how this forum always used to be. And which is still widely understood, if the use of the letters NSFW is anything to go by.

Poyet Laureate

Nov 17, 2009
1. like i say theres been plenty worse. and its not NSC concern that you use work time and facilities.
2. the post went to childish ramblings rather then hving the title changed. not really proving your point, just shows moderation is at work.
3. good for you.
4. look up "rhetorical". probably safe to do so at work. not that i said to stop posting anyway.

1. Plenty worse? Go on then, point them out.
2. The post being moved only showed that they could move it when a complaint was made.
3. Quite.
4. I think it is you that needs to look up 'rhetorical'. How can a question that asks for clarification be rhetorical? And if you are so bent up by the fact this thread is continuing, why do you keep coming back and posting on it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here