Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are you not happy being a Brighton fan right now?

Jan 30, 2008
don't think so Albumen , TO MANY JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON ,i know every club get's them and people say they're contributing to the club , i see it in a negative way and find the soul of the club slowly being eroded ,THEY'LL BE OFF LIKE A SHOT AS YOU WELL KNOW , i might make a return when it does :wink:
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i am happy,in fact so happy im going into the garden to knock one out.

just hope that weirdo isnt spying on me from his office again

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know if I'd say I'm unhappy, but I still don't really have my albion mojo, and I can't quite put my finger on why.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Tomorrow I get to see the Albion play for the third Saturday running, despite living 5,000 miles away. In two weeks I will be watching them in the flesh, and then adding a new ground whilst watching Boxing Day footie. Happy? - I'm bloody ecstatic!

As human beings, we have a tendency to take things for granted. We are also extremely adaptable, meaning we quickly adjust to new conditions. If half the people that moan and whine on here were made to endure an enforced break from being able to watch the team they support, I think the complaining would stop in an instant.

Tomorrow I get to see the Albion play for the third Saturday running, despite living 5,000 miles away. In two weeks I will be watching them in the flesh, and then adding a new ground whilst watching Boxing Day footie. Happy? - I'm bloody ecstatic!

As human beings, we have a tendency to take things for granted. We are also extremely adaptable, meaning we quickly adjust to new conditions. If half the people that moan and whine on here were made to endure an enforced break from being able to watch the team they support, I think the complaining would stop in an instant.

bandwagoner!:facepalm:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
i am happy,in fact so happy im going into the garden to knock one out.

just hope that weirdo isnt spying on me from his office again

Outstanding.

It's posts like these that remind us that it should be impossible to be a Brighton fan and not be happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here